Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2005 6:26:43 PM EDT
I'm taking a carbine class in October and am currently putting together my gear. I was given a Blackhawk 2" Duty belt with thigh AR mag carrier. I was also given pistol pouches for the duty belt. Now my only thing to get is the holster for my GLock 19 or 26. I have not decided which one to use yet. My 19 is my duty weopen and 26 my usual secondary (sp??). I'm trying to find a holster which will stay close to my body and fit the 2" belt. (I'm working on getting my CO to OK this duty belt for my squad and if he does I would need a semi conceiled holster. Dont ask.)

Any Ideas??

Thanks in advance!!

Riese
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:14:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 10:43:33 AM EDT
[#2]
that's a tough one, either duty holsters for a 2 1/4" belt, or a concealable that's mostly 1 3/4" or less.

paddle holsters often don't need to worry about belt width, but i wouldn't want to use one for duty.

try some custom makers that make tough concealable holsters like ted blocker- they might make one for you w/ a 2" loop.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:37:13 AM EDT
[#3]
You can also called Blade Tech or Comp-Tac and see what they can do for you.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 1:01:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top