Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2005 3:57:14 PM EDT
I plan on going hunting with my 10/22 along with my 30-06 and my AR when i get it.

I have seen plenty of things to accomodate the AR and 30-06 mags and accessories but i have yet to see anything for the 10/22.

With the 10/22 i'm just going to be knocking off squirrels, but i'm curious if there is any 10/22 mag pouches or anything along the lines that i can use when im in the woods hunting  to make my life easier with the 10/22 so i dont have to have like mags and what not in my pockets.

thanx,

Eycee*                        
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 3:58:30 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I plan on going hunting with my 10/22 along with my 30-06 and my AR when i get it.

I have seen plenty of things to accomodate the AR and 30-06 mags and accessories but i have yet to see anything for the 10/22.

With the 10/22 i'm just going to be knocking off squirrels, but i'm curious if there is any 10/22 mag pouches or anything along the lines that i can use when im in the woods hunting  to make my life easier with the 10/22 so i dont have to have like mags and what not in my pockets.

thanx,

Eycee*                        

You might be able to find some mag pouched for SMGs that work with the Butler Creek 25rd mags.

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 4:10:09 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

thanx,

Eycee*                         hr

You might be able to find some mag pouched for SMGs that work with the Butler Creek 25rd mags.

Thanx i'll look around i guess.....

Well i've got a Ruger 10/22 so they have the Rotary clips. It's kind of an odd shape you know.

Eycee*                
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 12:46:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I finally found 10/22 clip pouches!!!!!!

made by cabela if anyone would like to know.

Eycee*              
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:19:21 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

thanx,

Eycee*                        

Thanx i'll look around i guess.....

Well i've got a Ruger 10/22 so they have the Rotary clips. It's kind of an odd shape you know.

Eycee*                

Ohhhhhhhh...those!  I thought you meant the Butler Creek or Eagle 25/30/50 round mags.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 2:34:33 PM EDT
[#5]
3 of the buttler creek 25rnd mags fit perfect in the AK alice-style magazine pouches CTD use to sell.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top