Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2005 11:55:20 AM EDT
Anyone have one ? I have a fatboy shoulder pouch that I really like but I'm just checkin to see if their packs are built as nice.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:53:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I ordered one about a week ago from tadgear, unfortunately they are backordered so I am not sure when I'll get it in.  I'll post a review when I get mine in, hopefully this week.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:55:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Their packs are really nice.  I have a Falcon.  I don't think you'll be dissapointed.

10-32
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:58:56 PM EDT
[#3]
What will you be using it for? So, far I have used mine for travel and an over-night hiking trip, but it can easily be used for 3-4 days warm weather.  It is very comfy and can easily be worn over a vest/chest harness.  I can fit my wiggy's desert bag and super-light bag easily inside the bottom of the pack.  It has more cubes than my Eagle Assault-III, and I like the fit better.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 11:56:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I got mine in today. I am really impressed with it so far. The quality looks outstanding and everything about it is really nice. I was a little worried because it didnt say the waistbelt was removable, but it is. Lots of extra gear straps and a good amount of webbing to attach a bunch of other stuff to it if need be. It's a good size pack, but not too big for most uses. I would reccomend it to anyone needing this type of backpack, Maxpedition is some good stuff.  
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 12:49:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Here are a couple of pics of my fatboy.

In it I carry:

Glock 22
Surefire Nitrolon Light
2-AR15Mags (30 Rounders)
Gerber Multi Tool
Trauma dressing
Trauma Shears
Extra Glock Mag
Little Clock/Compass combo thing
Kershaw Carabiner Knife/Tool
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top