Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/2/2005 7:09:05 AM EDT
I already have a 100oz hydration bladder un-insulated and am wondering if any of the hydration carriers will accept the bladder it is a camel back with the hook attachment at the top.
any info is a big help thanks.
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 7:47:22 AM EDT
[#1]

Detailed Description
The Paraclete Hydration System Pouch holds up to 100 ounce drinking systems. It closes securly with velcro at the top. It is made from 1000 denier Cordura nylon and attaches to any MOLLE/PALS webbing with the patented Paraclete SOF Snap System. It is made in the United States and is available from Lightfighter.com in Black, Smoke Green, Coyote Brown, Woodland, and Tri-color Desert.
$75.00
Link

Detailed Description  
The Tactical Tailor Modular Hydration Carrier has been designed to hold up to a 3 Liter insulated hydration system. The MHC will securely attach to the TT X-harness, to an Interceptor vest, or any MOLLE/Pals system. The MHC has modular attachment points on the front as well as the back, this piece comes with four small Malice clips so it can be attached to your PALS webbing.
It is available in Olive Drab, Black, Woodland, and Coyote Tan.
The approximate measurements are 17" L X 6.5" W X 2.5" D.  
$35.00
Link

Detailed Description  
The S.T.R.I.K.E. MOLLE Hydration Carrier works with all S.T.R.I.K.E. GEN-4 system pouches/pockets and also government issue SPEAR Systems, AIRSAVE, FSBE, and Paraclete SOFSnap. Not only does this system allow you to configure a setup designed specifically for your day-to-day operations but it will also enable you to reconfigure quickly and easily for dissimilar missions. It is large enough to carry 100 ounce hydration systems.
The S.T.R.I.K.E. System and its components are available from Lightfighter in Black, Camel Tan, and Olive Drab; and are covered by Blackhawk's LIFETIME Warranty.
$26.00
Link

Link Posted: 6/2/2005 8:11:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I wouldn't pay $75.00 for Paraclete's hydra carrier. That's just ridiculous when you can get the same quality and carrying ability from other awesome manufacturers at half the price or so..........
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 8:21:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't know what makes paraclete's products so much better that they general charge twice as much for everything they make.

Rough asked, I was just giving him some options for him to decide on his own. I don't own any of these products, but FWIW in the hopefully not to distant future I plan on probably buying two of the S.T.R.I.K.E. carriers.
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 8:24:24 AM EDT
[#4]
The S.T.R.I.K.E is a nice one, I use it, it's held up well out in the woods and durring carbine classes.
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 8:43:01 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The S.T.R.I.K.E is a nice one, I use it, it's held up well out in the woods and durring carbine classes.

Maybe you could answer this then...

How would you attach any of the Camelback hydration systems that have the D-ring side-attachment points to the side webbing of a RAID/Marauder-type pack?

Take this one for example:

CB Products

I'm just wondering if it would be more cost effective to buy separate hydration bladder sleeves that have PALS webbing like the Blackhawk S.T.R.I.K.E. [ link] and slap separately bought bladder in into it.
Or just to buy a full up system for what would probably amount to about the same price but then have to deal with the lack of PALs compatable connections.
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 9:18:25 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe you could answer this then...

How would you attach any of the Camelback hydration systems that have the D-ring side-attachment points to the side webbing of a RAID/Marauder-type pack?

Take this one for example:
www.camelback.com/camelbak/images/pl_60154.jpg
CB Products

I'm just wondering if it would be more cost effective to buy separate hydration bladder sleeves that have PALS webbing like the Blackhawk S.T.R.I.K.E. [ link] and slap separately bought bladder in into it.
Or just to buy a full up system for what would probably amount to about the same price but then have to deal with the lack of PALs compatable connections.

If I were to mount one to my pack, i'd just pick up another seperate carrier for the camelback bladder. The one you have pictured I believe is set up like that so you can attach it to the D rings on existing LBVs ASAIK.
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 9:31:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Any way to use the "Dock & lock" system to mount the bladder the way it is?

Link Posted: 6/2/2005 9:52:12 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Any way to use the "Dock & lock" system to mount the bladder the way it is?

Looks like that would work perfectly. Thats one of the other ways I was going to sugest, but I didn't know that existed particular system was around. I was going to say just get some fastex buckles and attack one part to the pack through the webbing and than use the other end attached
to the D ring on the bladder.

That system should work fine.

Thanks for pointing that out, I may have to get some of those too.
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 10:00:24 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I'm not sur eyou can buy them as separate parts. I don't see why you couldn't but I'm having trouble finding them on their site.

It might even work better if you have the "open ends" on both parts of the buckles. Then you could just clip off the d-ring and slip the male end into the loop on the CB and the other part of the buckle into the PALS webbing as it would normally be attached. I'd be curious if this would work as well and not be all loose and bouncing all over the place.
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 10:53:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Thanks guys i've see those and i'll probably go with the tactical tailor model, but on the bladder I have the only attaching point it has is a hook just above the opening as in the one pathfinder74
shows.

The one I have is the omega bladder which has no cover as i will use it between the pack it came in and the hydration carrier that will attach to my wasatch.

I was just curious as to if it will hook on to anything in the carrier like it does in the pack i already have, or if you just fill it and slide it in the carrier un-attached to any thing.
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 10:56:37 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not sur eyou can buy them as separate parts. I don't see why you couldn't but I'm having trouble finding them on their site.

It might even work better if you have the "open ends" on both parts of the buckles. Then you could just clip off the d-ring and slip the male end into the loop on the CB and the other part of the buckle into the PALS webbing as it would normally be attached. I'd be curious if this would work as well and not be all loose and bouncing all over the place.

I got a couple extra buckles laying around that I can use to experiment with. After I get done with some hores after work I'll "modify" a couple and see how it works. I'll let you know how it goes.

I think leaveing the D-rings on the CB may be a good idea though, just incase you want to use it one something else, or use it as a way to add extra retention on it. the buckles might not hold up well to a lot of bouncing around.
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 10:58:31 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Thanks guys i've see those and i'll probably go with the tactical tailor model, but on the bladder I have the only attaching point it has is a hook just above the opening as in the one pathfinder74
shows.

The one I have is the omega bladder which has no cover as i will use it between the pack it came in and the hydration carrier that will attach to my wasatch.

I was just curious as to if it will hook on to anything in the carrier like it does in the pack i already have, or if you just fill it and slide it in the carrier un-attached to any thing.

Are you talking about the hook on top of where you open it up to put the water in? if so I don't think thtas really a functional thing. I never use it for anything execpt hanging the bladder when drying it out. With the carriers like the TT and STRIKE you just slide the whole thing into the carrier.
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 11:25:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Yea that's the hook in my camelbak pack that the bladder is in there is a little piece of cord that the bladder was hanging from when I got I imagine it is to keep the bladder from falling as it is used.

So I was wondering if there is was anything in the carriers like that, but if you just fill it and slide it in then that is cool.
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 11:29:39 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Yea that's the hook in my camelbak pack that the bladder is in there is a little piece of cord that the bladder was hanging from when I got I imagine it is to keep the bladder from falling as it is used.

So I was wondering if there is was anything in the carriers like that, but if you just fill it and slide it in then that is cool.

Shit I'll look in mine when I get home. I never thought it had a actual use, but now that you mention it, that does make sence. I'll let you know.
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 11:31:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Yea let me know if you're pack has one now i'm curious
When I order the TT carrier i'll try and install a cord in that also just for the hell of it
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 11:41:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 11:52:04 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
The high speed gear hydration carrier will carrier will hold two camelbaks, it has two loops for the hooks on the top of the camelbak

A single sticks out kinda far, how is a double don? are they side by side? I checked the HSGI site but didn't see a hydration carrier listed.
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 11:52:35 AM EDT
[#18]
I'm prety sure the "holes" in the bladder are just for hanging out to dry. I'm not sure I know what hooks you're referring to inside the pouch... take pictures.

Quoted:
I think leaveing the D-rings on the CB may be a good idea though, just incase you want to use it one something else, or use it as a way to add extra retention on it. the buckles might not hold up well to a lot of bouncing around.

You could always roll the d-ring around and then cut the part that's usually on the inside of the loop and remove it... then put it back on if you need it... depending on how strudy they are it shoudl stil hold. If it's a flimsy d-ring it' might break off if you load too much weight to it with a cut in it.. but ith 6-d-rings distributing the weight of the CB I wouldn't think it would be an issue.

Quoted:
The high speed gear hydration carrier will carrier will hold two camelbaks, it has two loops for the hooks on the top of the camelbak

Link?

Personally I'd prefer to distribute the weight of two equally to both sides of a pack.
When I get my Marauder (yes, when, not if... I'm very optimistic) I'll mount the STRIKE carriers one on each side. Then my only weight distribution issues will be making sure I drink evenly from both tubes.
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 12:12:10 PM EDT
[#19]
A post from one of the guys on the Kifaru Message board

I take 2 peices of webbing and 4 buckles and run the webbing through parallel d-rings then thread the male end of the buckle to the webbing. I do this in the middle and bottom set, but use what works for you. Then attach the female buckles to the pack and attach like any other D&L. Works great and you can compress it so that there is not rattling or shifting. If this does not make sense, let me know.

Smackdaddyj

Link Posted: 6/2/2005 12:51:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 12:59:46 PM EDT
[#21]
That's a good idea.  Learn something new here everyday.  Thanks for digging that up pathfinder!
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 2:33:23 PM EDT
[#22]
The SDS Sandler hysdration carrier is pretty decent for the money.

secure.specialtydefense.com/cgi-bin/sds/S0020.html

-chris
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 2:51:35 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

A single sticks out kinda far, how is a double don? are they side by side? I checked the HSGI site but didn't see a hydration carrier listed.

they attach one in front of the other, I have never put two full ones in it though.
www.skdtac.com/item.asp?ItemID=SKD6529&PRICE=60&CategoryNum=72

Wonder what size bladders that holds... 70oz or 100oz. Must be pretty wide to be able to hold 2 side by side. Cool though. What are the straps with a;; male side release buckles for?

Would be cool if it had the PALS attachments in there for link it right to a pack.

Can you buy PALS attachments separatetly or are they generally sewn right to whatever they're on?

I shoudl probably ask this in another thread, but what the hell does PALS and MOLLE stand for and what's the difference between PALS and MOLLE?
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 3:18:56 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

-chris

I use to have one. Very good!!

I also have the HSGI hydra carrier shown above. I love it
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 3:58:47 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

-chris

Nice piece of kit.
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 4:22:20 PM EDT
[#26]
saw the HSGI one, looks to me like it holds them side by side.  if the pics were right.

Pathfinder I took one of the extra buckels I have and cut out a small slit in the femal one and put it on the hydration bladders molle webbing. Works really well I was able to clip in the male section with and hold up the vest and shake it around and it never came out. Could hold up real well.

I'm going to get some more buckles and set up a couple more on the carrier  for tieing stuff down with.
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 4:53:45 PM EDT
[#27]
i have the TacTailor pouch.  i think it is the best deal for the money.  the Blackhawk one is a few bucks less, but it is a made-in-Vietnam ripoff of the TT, and doesn't use the MALICE clips (which i prefer).
there is no "hook" inside, just toss your bladder in and its good to go.....
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 6:04:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/2/2005 6:31:20 PM EDT
[#29]

I easily fit a 100 oz bladder in there, I don't think getting two in there would be a problem. It's a pretty big pouch, I had a basic first aid kit and other assorted junk in mine while it was attached to my weesatch. If you cobbed some straps onto it I think it'd work as a cheap version of the Kifaru E&E pack.

It has molle loops on both sides and is attached with malice clips, SKD usually includes a set of malice clips with most of the pouchs.

The HSGI hydration carrier will hold 2 100oz bladders.  Pathfinder, the extra straps and buckles are there so that the hydration carrier can plug into the Warlord series chest rigs and the Denali/Silverthrone.  It is a cool system, and there is a Warlord thread here where I demonstrate with pics.  

You could easily use it as an E&E platform as its construction is hell for stout.  I would feel equally equipped with it in this role as I would with a Kifaru E&E.
Link Posted: 6/3/2005 4:21:31 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
i have the TacTailor pouch.  i think it is the best deal for the money.  the Blackhawk one is a few bucks less, but it is a made-in-Vietnam ripoff of the TT, and doesn't use the MALICE clips (which i prefer).

Actually the "made in vietnam" knock off is pretty damn good. And it does have the molle/pals webbing on it. it can use the Malice clips if you want to use them.
Link Posted: 6/3/2005 6:22:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Got this recommendation from militarymoron on the Kifaru forum

put one in each of the kifaru dock'n'lock long pockets that you should already have and can mount on each side of the marauder.  
there's room for the hydration system and a bit more, and the D&L pockets cinch down nicely with the D&L straps if they're not full. the wider, omega bladders work better than the older, long ones.
cheers,
MM

The Long Pocket.
The Long Pocket carries any necessities you need fast access to. You can attach it easily in any location on our packs - top, sides, front, horizontally or vertically, and will accept a 70 oz. water reservoir.
Two models are available:
1. the Original Side Zip Long Pocket
mount: Dock & Lock
2. new Top Loading Long Pocket
mount: Dock & Lock / Malice hybrid, for maximum mounting options.
Weight, Side Zip: 11 oz.
Weight, Dock & Lock/Malice: 14 oz.
Volume: 650 cubic inches
Dimensions: Provided in inches as measured along sewn panels. Expansion provided in parenthesis.
Price, Top Zip Hybrid : $46.00 (add 10% for specialty colors)
Price, Side Zip : $36.00 (add 10% for specialty colors)

I like these, but they are a little pricey. The perk being that they have zipper-closures so they could be used for anything else without worrying about the contents slipping out through the "flap". Looks like you could possibly fit a small tent in one of those...
Link Posted: 6/7/2005 6:27:57 AM EDT
[#32]

SDS Sandler Hydration Carrier

SDS Sandler Hydration Carrier 100 oz Bladder Carrier.  (bladder not included)

Product #: 3360
Retail Price: $19.99
Our Price: $18.50 - You Save $1.49!

Link Posted: 6/7/2005 10:53:41 AM EDT
[#33]

4x4 SUV (Superior Utility & Versatility) GP Pouch

You can easily fit a 1qt canteen, a 1000ml IV fluid bag, a 1L Nalgene bottle or even a 1.5L (50oz) Camelbak bladder.

The back features a full MALICE Clip matrix with 2 long MALICE Clips included, and there is a drain grommet at the bottom.

Tactical Advantages:
Size: 9" (H) x 6" (W) x 3" (T), Weight: 6.4 oz
MOLLE / ALICE compatible or belt mounted: by MALICE Clips.
Multi-purpose storage: for first aid kits, NV goggles, scopes, spare magazines, ammos, survival kit, water canteen, and etc.
Optimal Size: 6" x 9" x 3". A perfect size as a GP pouch, providing both superior utility & versatility. Easily fits a 1qt canteen, a 1000ml IV fluid bag, a 1L Nalgene bottle or even a 1.5L (50oz) Camelbak bladder.  
Front and Side MOLLE / PALS mounting capability: for small pockets (objects) mounting or clip on.
Excellent Modularity: The SUV pouch can be used in conjunction with any other PALS pouches.  Emdom pouches, such as Admin pouch, and the Small Utili-Shingle Stackable GP pouch work very well, but almost anything in your imagination can be done. The combinations are really amazing.  
Internal elastic bands: two internal elastic bands provide security for large items, such as IV fluid bags or field dressing.
Hanging loop at top back center: for dummy cording your gear or hanging IV bags and water bladders.  
Dual zipper pull closure: allows you to access different storage areas of the pouch, and to perfectly position the exit of cords, wires or tubes.  
Water drainage grommet: for maritime operations.

Click on picture to "enlarge"

$28.95
$28.95 Black 17 in stock
$28.95 Coyoteish 1 in stock
$28.95 Desert Camo 6 in stock
$28.95 MultiCam BACKORDERED
$28.95 Sewer Green 9 in stock
$28.95 Woodland Camo 26 in stock

Link Posted: 6/7/2005 4:30:17 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually the "made in vietnam" knock off is pretty damn good. And it does have the molle/pals webbing on it. it can use the Malice clips if you want to use them.

i never said anything about the quality of the BH unit, but it is what it is....if 2 identical products are close in price, why buy the Vietnamese made version over a US made product?
and buying the BH pouch, plus buying Malice clips (if that's the way you wanted to go) would cost more than just buying a quality American-made product from the get-go.
YMMV.....
Link Posted: 6/7/2005 4:37:26 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

i never said anything about the quality of the BH unit, but it is what it is....if 2 identical products are close in price, why buy the Vietnamese made version over a US made product?
and buying the BH pouch, plus buying Malice clips (if that's the way you wanted to go) would cost more than just buying a quality American-made product from the get-go.
YMMV.....

Hmm didn't need malice clips with mine either. most people who bash on blackhawk stuff bring up the  "made in vietnam rip-off" shit so to me I just associated the comment with the way I'm used to it being used by folks, if that was not the intention sorry for my mis understanding.
Link Posted: 6/7/2005 4:51:44 PM EDT
[#36]
i'm not one of those super-hardcore buy American guys, either....
i do have some BH gear, most of it a few years old.  i like their CQC SERPA holsters, because they are a unique and innovative design.
their foreign rehashings of every other brands gear is what burns me out.....
and Malice clips are far from necessary but i like them because i reconfigure my gear alot for different matches, hikes, etc.....
Link Posted: 6/7/2005 4:56:21 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
i'm not one of those super-hardcore buy American guys, either....
i do have some BH gear, most of it a few years old.  i like their CQC SERPA holsters, because they are a unique and innovative design.
their foreign rehashings of every other brands gear is what burns me out.....
and Malice clips are far from necessary but i like them because i reconfigure my gear alot for different matches, hikes, etc.....

The STRIKE hydration carrier has four "clips" for lack of a better term built into it. I'm also fond of zip ties for securing things too. I got a shitload of them so I figure why not use them for something.
Link Posted: 6/8/2005 3:36:31 AM EDT
[#38]
Gear or otherwise... if I reserved my purchases to only "Made in America" products I'd have a big empty house for the part...

BHI stuff isn't bad. I'll generally shop around and see who makes the same thing but either cheaper, better looking, or MiA... but if their item has a certain unique Gucci-appeal then I'm buying it.

I'm debating on the BHI hydration carrier v. the other options... just something about that carrier. Hopefully I'll get over it by the time I'm placing my order for a Marauder...

Link Posted: 6/27/2005 8:54:35 AM EDT
[#39]
All of the below from SDS

Sandler Hydration System  
Style Number: S0020  
Fully insulated Hydration Carrier allows users to mount pockets directly to the carrier or with the Integrated Shoulder Straps can be mounted directly to a Load Carrying Vest or Body Armor. Carry Handle also allows for attachment to a Drag handle for added stability. Will accomodate most 100 oz Bladders. Protective cap cover.
Imported (Made using USA Fabrics)

FLC Hydrator  
Larger Image  Style Number: S0017  
Features full MOLLE compatibility and accepts MOLLE pockets onto the carrier to make efficient use of all mounting options. Will carry a 40 oz Hydration Bladder (not included) or can service as a Multi Use flat pocket for storage / organization.  

SDS Military Hydration System  

Larger Image  Style Number: 5031  
The new Military Hydration System has a cordura outershell for abrasion resistance laminted to a foam insulated inner lining to help keep your water cool. Integrated Shoulder Strap assembly for carrying, and pull handles located on the top and front of the System to help locate when in your Rucksack or Assaultpack. Modualr Webbing on the front allows for the attachment of MOLLE compatible pockets.  

Link Posted: 7/6/2005 7:40:22 AM EDT
[#40]
Thread Link: Canteen -vs- Hydration bladder

Also, I picked this up from SupplyCaptain [Note: The site seems to be down right now.]

SDS Sandler Hydration Carrier

SDS Sandler Hydration Carrier 100 oz Bladder Carrier.  (bladder not included)

Product #: 3360
Retail Price: $19.99
Our Price: $18.50 - You Save $1.49!

I haven't put it through any kind of tests, but for the price it's a damned nice carrier. Webbing on front and back, a rigid hole that allows you to get to the reservoir cap without removing the bladder, flap with two snaps. The shoulder straps are fairly simple. They're not padded like a regular Camelback carrier but I think it's more because this carrier is intended more to be attached to a tac-vest/IBA than to be worn... but it's nice to have the option to be able to remove it and throw it on your back if need be. Something a lot of the other MOLLE Carriers seem to be lacking.

Overall I'm very happy with this carrier. I'll updated you guy when I actually get around to attaching it to my pack and using it.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:23:40 AM EDT
[#41]
Been wondering when they would get their site up and running for gear sales.
Blackwater Gear

Hydration Carrier  
Add hydration carrying onto any pack or platform.
Hydration Carrier

Hydration is an absolute necessity for special operations and this hydration pouch rivals any on the market for carrying liquid.

• Fully insulated — carrier holds a 100 oz. bladder.
• Ergonomically designed to center the weight of the pack.
• MOLLE compatible system.
• Four D-ring points assist in mounting when not using MOLLE system.

Hydration Carrier
Price: $59.95

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:27:48 PM EDT
[#42]

Water Bladder Pouch

Product Code: WBP
Shipping Wt: 2 lbs.
Price: $36.30

ETA: Sorry, this one is probably a little off track since it doesn't appear to have an MOLLE/PALS webbing.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 12:43:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Just so you guys know, that TT pouch will not hold any of the current 3 liter (100 oz) insulated bladders. About the only thing I have found that fits it is the OLD style bladders.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:34:03 AM EDT
[#44]
Thanks to Howie_Kaluha for posting his picture of this in the Post your gear pr0n here!! thread.

HSGI Hydration Carrier
HSGI (High Speed Gear Inc. bombproof construction combined with total modularity! This hydration carrier features a drag handle, PALS webbing on both sides, and compatibility with all of HSGI's Denali, Silverthrone and Warlord vests. An outstanding addition to any HSGI vest, for sale in Olive Drab, Khaki, and Black.

HSGI Hydration Carrier
HS:HYD

Post 9700!! Woo hoo. Looks like I won't be making my end if August goal of 10,000 though.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 11:32:04 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:30:00 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
The Eagle MLCS Hydration Carrier:
img347.imageshack.us/img347/2527/mlcshydrocarrierkh6cc.jpg
Just whish I had more.
Steve.

Awesome.... thanks Steve.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:15:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 2:06:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 2:30:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Does that work on the Plate Carrier too Steve?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 9:33:51 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top