Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2004 9:02:36 AM EDT
alright i go 2 that i am looking at, and wanted to know if anyone has any experience with em. so my 2 are,  the CQR and the Omega. looking for one for my 226 in 9mm.

http://www.blackhawkindustries.com/product_detail.asp?product_id=3314&d=

http://www.blackhawkindustries.com/product_detail.asp?product_id=2596&d=

thanks

bbr
Link Posted: 12/12/2004 4:16:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I just received a HSGI for my new SIG 226R in .40 from SKD. I will modify it with some shock cord instead of the rear security strap, as I won't be jumping out of any planes with it on.
Link Posted: 1/3/2005 5:22:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought the blackhawk spec ops universal holster since the omegas were all for certain pistols and I didnt want to have to switch holsters when I switch types of gun.  Fits my 1911 perfectly.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 4:00:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I used the blackhawk CQD holster for a few months in Iraq last year. If you have to have a drop leg rig, I'd suggest trying out a Safariland 6004 series. If you can wait, Blackhawk is coming out with a new holster soon that is currently in R&D.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:36:17 PM EDT
[#4]
The best choice in dropleg holsters is without a dowbt the safariland 6004.  What kind of vest are you using it with?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:52:57 AM EDT
[#5]
I used the omega the whole time I was over here last time (Iraq) and think it's an outstanding holster.  I haven't tried out any of the other ones though.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:32:53 PM EDT
[#6]
anyone got any info on specter gear holsters?. thanks for the info ill look into the 6004. you guys have a link?

thanks again
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top