Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2004 11:33:25 AM EDT
Ordered a drop leg holster and drop leg mag carrier on Friday afternoon and  its here on monday,how cool is that? Man is HSG gear nice, best gear Iv'e ever used or seen. bought a wasatch a few weeks back same short delivery and quality!!!!!!!!!!1
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:47:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Agreed
My entire kit is HSGI/Esstac from SKD
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:45:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Joe at SKD Tactical definately ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Semper Fi
Jeff
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:00:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:13:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Speaking of which, Joe, I just got the strobe pouch and my Garmin fits it perfectly.
My CPC level IV's should be here tomorrow or friday, I'll see if I can get pics of the finished rig taken.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:03:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I placed an order on Monday and recieved the goods today.  Joe and co. had my order out the door within an hour of my placing the order.  Talk about service.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:54:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Joe needs to just starting selling everything else I buy so I don't have to deal with anybody else! Still find the 2 day shipping through a cat 3 hurricane a record not to be broken anytime soon.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:44:25 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Joe needs to just starting selling everything else I buy so I don't have to deal with anybody else! Still find the 2 day shipping through a cat 3 hurricane a record not to be broken anytime soon.

You can say that again!!!  I wouldnt mind doin a little one stop shopin'

Joe...  my Weesatch kicks ass !!!
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:35:25 AM EDT
[#8]
I totally agree.....I told Joe that I would by a SAW pouch he had in his sale...before he got the MO, he sent the pouch!

Show me a business that would do that....SKD has earned my future business...
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:26:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top