Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2004 7:31:42 PM EDT
I recently purchased some magpuls and was wondering how much I would be shortening their life span by storing them on my mags? I was also wondering if storing them stacked on each other as per the book will make them last much longer? It feels like that rubber would last forever, but who knows?
Thanks
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:13:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I just keep mine on the mags.  If they start to fail; I'll either buy new ones or simply tape the old ones in place :)
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:33:58 AM EDT
[#2]
My mags get used alot.  It would be a significant waste of time to remove my MagPuls for "Storage."

By the way, I just bought another dozen from Rich.  That man is a damn genius......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top