Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2004 6:09:27 PM EDT
Tried going to Lightfighters website and I get some generic storefront. Looks like a rebuild of the website, but did they have to take the old on off a production server to test the new one????

Anyone else getting this?
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 6:37:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Just tried it.....worked fine.

Lightfighter

Brad did re-do the site a few days ago.  It has undergone a lot of change recently.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 6:50:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I just tried it using your link and got something like this:

Welcome To Your New MonsterCommerce Storefront!
Insert text to be displayed within the Message area of your storefront here.

Must be a DNS issue or something. I did noticed that since the last time I tried it, the title of the page (the one in the upper left corner of Explorer) is "Betchy, Benchek, Inc." - still a generic storefront with no products.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 5:15:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I just tried my link again....worked fine again.

Link Posted: 5/5/2004 5:42:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Working for me.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 6:27:25 AM EDT
[#5]
It is working fine for me now. Of course, I am at work. Must be a problem at home, possibly a DNS issue with my provider. Really strange. I even checked again this morning from home before I left.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 1:07:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Just tried it.....worked fine.

Lightfighter

Brad did re-do the site a few days ago.  It has undergone a lot of change recently.

I can get there now from home, but only by going to lightfighter.com (no www)  
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 6:10:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 9:52:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Brad - Thank you. I apologize publically for questioning the availablity of the site. I thought I was losing my mind. Please let me know if you need any help troubleshooting any issues.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top