Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2003 6:30:00 PM EDT

I was looking at the bandoliers that I had and thought that I could make something better and make it out of marpat.  So with some help from mom I came up with this.  The material is much stronger than standard (same as the BDU material)and works well.  I made it a 5 pocket and holds 200 rounds of 5.56 on stripper clips.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 6:31:55 PM EDT
[#1]
The second picture is an upgrade that I made.  I have made 5 of them so far.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 8:17:04 PM EDT
[#2]

If you could or would make anything, what would you make as far as gear?
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 10:59:04 AM EDT
[#3]
I would make a sheath for a standard K-Bar style knife that can fit bothe vertically and horizontally on MOLLE style web gear.

I would also make pistol MOLLE mag pouches that were tight enough to hold 1911 single stack mags. I have to double them up so they don't fly out of the pouch.

Also, some fellow LEO's have talked about some type of MOLLE pouch for 21" ASPs.

-UHLEK-
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 3:07:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Im sure I can make the mag pouch for the 1911 with out a problem as for the Kabar I have not worked with plastic nor leather.  As to the other thing you would have to provide a picture to show me what you are talking about.  I will let you know on the 1911.
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 10:17:14 AM EDT
[#5]
I had a molle asp pouch made by recce gear and it works out great
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top