Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2003 9:02:34 PM EDT
Anyone know where I can get mag pouches for 10 round .45 ACP mags like the CMC or Mec-Gar 10 rounders?  I need a double mag pouch for these.  I think that the Surefire pouches from SOE MIGHT work.  Anyone actually make one for this application?

Jeff D
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 4:25:33 PM EDT
[#1]
assuming you want a flap on the mag pouch, ive never seen or heard of someone making pouchs long enough for 10rnd mags.
you will prolly have to get open top pouchs, that use a tension screw. hit up some gun show and you might find some cheap.

ive also converted double stack mag pouchs to work with single stack mags. just cut out a piece of leather and slip it inside to take up the extra space. you can also glue it in place, and even hot glue lines on the leather piece to help keep the mags from slipping.
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 8:02:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I am looking at these as a possible choice.  I just need to get the measurements from SOE if I can.  The length need for the 10 rounders is about 6.5 inches.  Anyone have the M2 or M3 pouch that can measure for me?

Thanks,

Jeff
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 3:49:10 PM EDT
[#3]
You might want to check out Bagmaster's mag pouches.

I use their 6 pack pouches to store my Wilson 10rd mags.  There's just enough velcro on it to close the flap.  Since it also has a belt loop on it, I often use it on the range for practice.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top