Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2003 8:45:47 AM EDT
Just wanted to put in a plug for CQB Solutions.

I have recently became HOOKED on their gear. It is absolutely top notch gear. I also like that they keep things very simple, yet VERY functional.

I sent an Email to them expressing my satisfaction with their gear, and received a nice email from their President, Jeff Orchard, himself within just an hour or so. Very good people to deal with.
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 3:27:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 4:09:58 AM EDT
[#2]
There is also this guy named Brad at this other place in Kentucky who is a pretty top notch guy to do business with as well. (If only he could get Eagle to hurry up with the high ride body guard holsters for 1911's so mine would ship!)
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 5:04:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 5:40:52 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
...If only he could get Eagle to hurry up with the high ride body guard holsters for 1911's...

Hey! I resemble that remark!
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 3:14:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I gotta say, that I agree 100% on CQBs product, I love my UM-84 leg drop holster kit.

If you've got an old military flap holster laying around, this kit is the stuff, but be sure to get the new 2 strap model as they would seem to hug the holster tighter to your leg, still I like my older, single strap model, just fine.

Very well made gear at an affordable price.

I wish they would make a modular leg drop panel for the other leg. I've been toying with the idea of buying a modular leg drop and rigging it to fit over my cheepo Tac Force 100 oz hydration bag (Kind of like a CamelBack Thermoback, with better shoulderstraps and a pouch on bottom.) then I could switch out pouches on the top of my hydration system or take it off, to use as a leg drop if needed.

I,ve also considered Blackhawk's drop leg medical bag for the "bag attached to the top of my hydration system" role, as it has lots of interior pockets and velcro straps to hold all manner of small gear.
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 5:27:50 PM EDT
[#6]
another fan of CQB solutions, great service and great products

~luvdamonkey
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 5:43:25 PM EDT
[#7]
I bought the thigh rig for 4 30 round mags.

Their stuff is premium quality!  Rugged with all the details, like drainage holes, etc!
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 9:19:34 PM EDT
[#8]
CQB solutions has replaced all of my other sling systems, they are so good I even put a plug for them in my Sig line.

If only they werent in Kalifornia.
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 1:49:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Just had Jeff at CQB solutions put together a sling for my SA M-7 AK. Works very well.
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 7:01:24 PM EDT
[#10]
I purchased a sling thing from Jeff and it was at my door in two days.  I purchased a chest rig from him and it was here in two days.  I will continue to buy gear from CQB every chance I get.  There is something to be said for calling a company and having someone answer the phone who knows their products, and competitors products, and can talk inteligently about them whem you are placing an order.  Other businesses should take note.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top