Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2003 6:43:16 PM EDT
I see a lot of discussion on many boards about various camo etc.  My team just went to OD flight suits because of comfort and it fit our needs.  Being totaly tactical all the time :) it is Royal Robbins with an LL Bean Anorak or polo shirt.  Can't say this would change much no matter my mission.  Even though I work in military town, camo of any sort draws too much attention.  I also don't like to spend a bunch of money on something I where once in a while.  Your thoughts.
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 6:47:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I have always maintained that OD is a good low profile alternative to any camo.  It blends in well in almost any lighting conditions because for the most part its a very neutral color.
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 3:50:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I like my Carhart off-green detriot jacket w/ a pair of fadded blue jeans. I have woodland, od for bdu's and will be getting a flight suit soon as another option.
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 7:49:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I prefer OD as well and most of my gear is OD or woodland.  I do have a fair amount of clothing in tan though.  OD and tan work well as a combination for me out in public.  Even out in the desert here in Arizona, OD and tan combinations work well year round.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top