Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2003 7:07:40 AM EDT
Anyone know how the danish M/84(i think thats what it is called) camo pattern would compare to woodland. They seem to be similar though the Danish stuff is different it looks like it would work well in the woods and fields here in wisconsin. Anyone actually have use or see this stuff as I have not but I'm thinking about getting a vest in this pattern as the vest has/does damn near everything i want a vest to do. here is a link to the vestwww.tactical.dk/uk/ccgvest.html right now it's 360 uros($405) so it's on the expencive god i hope the exchange rates change soon, there are no north american dealers as of yet according to the site of the company that makes it www.closecombatgear.com/products/ccav.htm
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 7:12:31 AM EDT
[#1]
It looks a lot like the canadian CADPAT which is hilghy effective.

In my area, I would rather have in this order:
Woodland MARPAT
Woodland CADPAT/or the stuff you are showing.
WOODland Cammies

I have to say I dont really like the brown inside/ They should have camo'ed the whol thing.

Honestly, I think $405 is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much for this vest.
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 8:23:02 AM EDT
[#2]
I think the price is way out to but until the exchange rate changes or they get a US dealer I'm screwed for the price. Sometimes ya gotta pay more for what ya want than you should have to. infact the price is the only thing that i don't like about that vest. I like that it has space for the 12 mags and since it's semi-modular I can grab one or two of the mag puches on my pack and add them to the vest if i need to carry more on my person for some reason.
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 4:41:43 PM EDT
[#3]
That vest was designed by a gentleman named
Keld with input from various geardo boards and
is honestly probably worth every dime.
The price is similar to topend SOE or HSGI and I am sure the quality will be comparable also.

If you are looking for something else in
the Danish pattern try Arktis from the UK as
they offer their whole line in that pattern.
Check Lightfighter's site for his offerings like the one below.
http://www.lightfighter.com/Arktis/ARK-1601-little.jpg
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 6:02:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Arktis makes some pretty decent rigs. I have one of their set-ups and like the adjustable mag pouches. The one vest can hold AR, AK, G3, FAL....all in the same pouches! Nice little bonus IMHO. I like a lot of the stuff they carry and was glad to get some of their goods in!

I'm in contact w/ CCG about getting some of his stuff over here. Hopefully I'll hear something from them soon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top