Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/25/2003 8:35:42 PM EDT
Lets see your gear.

I would like to see what others use to get new ideas.

Here is what I use when I go target shooting:

It has an Uncle Mike's tactical belt, two Bianchi dual pistol mag pouches, Blackhawk drop-leg holster, blackhawk drop-leg four-rifle-mag pouch, and a Blackhawk twenty shotshell pouch.

It carries everything I need for my rifle, shotgun, and pistol while I am target shooting.

Link Posted: 7/2/2003 7:04:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 5:31:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 5:33:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn I need to make my way by the shop and do some shopping one day. Damned Kentucky is so damn far.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 5:35:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Some of my gear:

www.lightfighter.com/little-Shop-Packside.jpg

www.lightfighter.com/little-Shop-Counter.jpg

www.lightfighter.com/little-Shop-copside.jpg

www.lightfighter.com/little-Shop-Pants.jpg

HAHAHAHA! Thats the first time I've seen a sign in a business that says "Please Use Profanity"
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 5:50:54 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Some of my gear:

www.lightfighter.com/little-Shop-Packside.jpg
www.lightfighter.com/little-Shop-Counter.jpg
www.lightfighter.com/little-Shop-copside.jpg
www.lightfighter.com/little-Shop-Pants.jpg

WOW!!! That's a lot of stuff.  I can't believe that a single piece that I ordered isn't in stock.

CHRIS

Link Posted: 7/3/2003 4:54:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 4:55:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 4:56:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 3:30:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Oops.  I spoke too soon.
I got my shipping confirmation from Lightfighter today.

Sorry about that Brad.

CHRIS
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 7:04:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Its a Spec Ops Candy Store!

Wait!  ...Is that A Med Mod RAID I see?..No!  Can't be, they don't exist.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 7:22:03 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
That wall where the sign is was just removed -- the officethat you see inthe background is actually now the counter and 'gun room'. We just got our FFL and are going to start stocking it with black rifles and tactical pistols. Oh, the sign is still prominently displayed, however!

WOW! are you serious? Are you just going to be catering to military/police personel, or will you sell post ban rifles and such?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 7:29:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 9:37:27 AM EDT
[#13]
First, hows the inventory of Coyote Brown gear? Second, please tell me that is not a real M4 in the Surefire case...

(Brad, I'm more intereseted in my first question )
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 6:19:34 PM EDT
[#14]

YEP! all that stock and they can't deliver! highly
I sent two orders to lightfighter....... I am not going to get into this.

BEWARE IF YOU DARE ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!

Link Posted: 7/5/2003 7:04:38 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

WOW!!! That's a lot of stuff.  I can't believe that a single piece that I ordered isn't in stock.

CHRIS

I was going to post the exact same thing.  

Maybe he should be filling orders instead of taking pictures of his shop.
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 8:14:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Those khaki cargo pants are the absolute shit! I bought a pair about 3 months ago and have been washing and wearing them at least twice a week. Best $45 I've spent in a long time.
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 9:59:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 7:40:20 AM EDT
[#18]
i have ordered a  few times from  lightfighter, sure i have had to wait for some things,  seems i always order things not in stock, but i have had no pr problems with  the "girl" that works there. she politley talks to me everytime i called or sent e mail asking about my order. maybe it was your attitude that set her off??  damn i been waiting for  a becker patrol pack for well over a month        
  even after brad made good  and sent your money back, you are bad mouthing him. oh well

brad how come no pic of melissa in  your pic?
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 11:49:03 AM EDT
[#19]
I have had nothing but EXCELLENT[b/] service from Brad and his people. I will do ALL my gear shopping with them.
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 6:27:29 PM EDT
[#20]
i would like to welcome you folks to consider me, george hunt, and my new company www.tacticaldynamics.us for your tactical gear , scopes, etc.,

i am a one person shop, drop ship most items, but stock more common ones; i compete in long range precision matches, (sniperquest 2003 this year) shoot idpa, and am going to try my first 3 gun match this year;  

i aim to please, check my email every day and i will respond to any all questions, etc.,

thanks for considering me

Link Posted: 7/13/2003 4:03:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 4:23:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Is that a hellcat I see, mine is waiting for me at my office, I cant wait to get it.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 4:26:12 PM EDT
[#23]
OK Brad, you succeeded.

IM me where your stor is.  You know I'm a sucker for that stuff and my family lives in KY.

Tj
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 8:40:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 8:41:35 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 7:30:02 PM EDT
[#26]
I got mine today and its nice, Brad what pouches do you have on yours?
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 9:50:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Hey look back on topic.

Here is my gear

It is a mixture of companies but mostly SOE.  
8 Ar mags or 4 pull out trays of 16 shotgun rounds.  Pouches and pull out trays are SOE
1 glock 22 with old style surefire 6 volt in SOE drop holster
4 spare 20 round glock 22 mags in a custom pouch done by eagle back when they would take a custom order.
Butt pouch and camel back by SOE
Yasue radio in a no name pouch
Knife is cold steel recon scout in a stock sheath
Flash light surefire 9z in a bladtech holder.

Yes I am a big guy.  Just means more room on the belt.
NoKarma
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 4:19:30 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 8:44:44 AM EDT
[#29]
For those complaining about the service at Lightfighter - couple of things.  I have the strong impression that orders are prioritized, meaning the first gear is going to those in harm's way.  I can wait while my brothers get their gear first.
I have dealt with "that girl" via email and by phone-she has never been anything but professional to me.
Much of that business is dependent on manufacturers shipping to items to them, again most manufacturers are very busy supplying the gov. and those in harm's way.
I will continue to do business with an organization run by people like me that are obviously doing the very best they can given the current situation.  For every complaint I've seen, I've seen 100s of thank you's from the sandbox.  Lightfighter has their priorities straight.  Hooya Brad.
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 9:44:41 PM EDT
[#30]
NoKarma, could you tell me who makes those shotgun shell trays displayed in your pic?
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 11:15:35 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
NoKarma, could you tell me who makes those shotgun shell trays displayed in your pic?

Those trays are made by SOE also.  They are great.
There is a down side to them. They can be hard to put back into the pouch.  In a real life tactical situation you would never need to put them back in.  But in training it can be a pieta.
They are also $25-$35 per tray.

NoKarma

Link Posted: 7/25/2003 6:25:45 PM EDT
[#32]

Not much, standard MOLLE gear, not a problem with it, has been worn alot in the field...
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 10:08:40 PM EDT
[#33]
The beginnings of my gear collection.  My recently acquired (from Lightfighter) Coyote Brown SOTech Hellcat MK1.  No pouches just yet, as I'm still deciding on exactly how I want to set it up.

The inner pocket that runs the length of the rig.

Link Posted: 7/30/2003 4:54:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 12:08:03 AM EDT
[#35]
I am tactical like Goatboy's momma in combat boots:

Link Posted: 7/31/2003 12:41:30 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The beginnings of my gear collection.  My recently acquired (from Lightfighter) Coyote Brown SOTech Hellcat MK1.  No pouches just yet, as I'm still deciding on exactly how I want to set it up.

www.hunt101.com/img/051531-big.jpg

The inner pocket that runs the length of the rig.
www.hunt101.com/img/051533-big.jpg

www.hunt101.com/img/053563.jpg

Those pictures look good!

Thanks.

I'll be ordering some stuff from you to put on it before too long.
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 11:01:22 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
My recently acquired (from Lightfighter) Coyote Brown SOTech Hellcat MK1.  

I like that! How is that set up typically used? Is it worn around the abdomin, above the belt line?

Do they adjust down small enough for us skinny guys? 155LBS 32" waist.
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 11:04:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Brad,
In your pic, what kind of pouch is the one that looks like it holds three glock mags?
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 4:10:13 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 3:21:37 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:
My recently acquired (from Lightfighter) Coyote Brown SOTech Hellcat MK1.  

I like that! How is that set up typically used? Is it worn around the abdomin, above the belt line?

Do they adjust down small enough for us skinny guys? 155LBS 32" waist.

I wear mine so that the bottom edge of the Hellcat is just above my belly-button.  Wearing it lower causes the outer mags to rub against the top of my pelvic bone when I walk, and wearing it really high makes mag changes seem awkward.  

I'd say it should fit fine, as there's plenty of adjustability provided by the shoulder and waist straps.  All you would need to do is tape up the extra length of the straps to keep them from flapping around.
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 11:52:10 PM EDT
[#41]
I have only ordered from lightfighter once and despite the war, I got my stuff in quick. I had to call 'the girl' a few times and she was cool despite the fact that I am a dumbass sometimes.
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 4:08:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Ive ordered from Lightfighter a couple of times and I post regularly over on their discussion board under the guise of Stam-knees. Ive been quite pleased with the service and professionalism of Mr. Nelson and his staff. I expect to only see bigger and better things from the Lightfighter crew.
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 3:49:37 AM EDT
[#43]
I use this rig most of the time:

TAC-V1-N VEST (TAC-V1-N)

I also have an ARKTIS rig and odds&ends of an old school LBE someplace :)

It's a lot of fun testing all of these samples prior to getting them for customers!
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 4:44:40 PM EDT
[#44]
I have added the Tactical Tailor Modular Vest to my rig.

It has a 16 round shotshell panel, four three-rifle-mag pouches, and a dual-pistol-mag pouch.

I removed the Blackhawk twenty-shotshell pouch from the belt, and put both Bianchi dual-pistol-mag pouches on the weak side.

There are more things back-ordered (from Lightfighter) like a pistol holster, another shotshell panel, another dual-pistol-mag pouch, and two single-mag-pistol pouches.

I found out that the dual-pistol-mag pouch can hold either two double stacked mags, or four single stacked mags.  The one on the vest has four seven-round .45 ACP mags in it.  When I get the pistol holster, I will use it for the 1911A1.

Next on my wish list is either an HK USP 45 or a Kimber Tactical Custom II.  I havent decided which one to get.

Link Posted: 9/19/2003 10:52:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 11:10:14 AM EDT
[#46]
I've got to throw in a plug here for Lightfighter.  I've ordered things from Brad (as have some of my teammates) and the service is EXCELLENT.  I have been nothing but pleased.  

I might add that I happily pay more for service rather than speed of getting things to me.  People also need to understand that gear manufacturers are busy now and things aren't on the shelf all the time.  I'd kinda rather a deployed team take priority over mine and we take a bit of priority over airsoft.

-SARguy
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 11:36:27 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:
OK Brad, you succeeded.

IM me where your stor is.  You know I'm a sucker for that stuff and my family lives in KY.

Even better:

www.lightfighter.com/Lightfighter-map.jpg

Reckon I'll be swingin' through Kentucky on my way from Florida to Colorado.....
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 4:19:40 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Reckon I'll be swingin' through Kentucky on my way from Florida to Colorado.....

What part of Colorado are you heading to?

Link Posted: 9/24/2003 4:55:14 PM EDT
[#49]
FWIW, I have dealt primarily with a woman by the name of "Melissa" at Lightfighter and she has been nothing but calm/patient, courteous, and professional.  Yeah, just about everything I have ordered from Lightfighter, SOE and Eagle items mostly, has been backordered for nearly one month, but I receive prompt responses to my e-mails and courteous, effecient service on the telephone.  Customer service, for me anyway, is the standard by which I judge a company and outfits like HSGI, SOE, Lightfighter, Eagle, CDNN, Badger Ord., AMMOMAN, The Wilderness, etc., are tops!

Brad, you prefer the TT zip pouches on the sides over the SOE 500ml pouches?  Needless to say, I'm waiting on the latter, but am always open to suggestions.

O'DubhGhaill, out.
Force Recon Association regular member #2259
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 6:44:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Lightfighter, it seems that a lot of your tacvest links are down.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top