Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2003 2:26:17 PM EDT
i just bought an soe patrol vest on the ee
i was wondering if anyone has one and if they do if you have pics of your setup. ie what other madular attachments have you tried?

lightfighter, is there any sort of book  available with instructions on the different setups available  other than the website  

not sure if this thing came with any sort of instruction book new, but i didn't recieve one.
can any one help me??

thanks

T Bob
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 6:58:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't really know what you mean by an "instruction book".  The velcro strips that are above the mag pockets are used for attatching several different models of soe pockets, by using the velcro and zip ties.  Behind the mag pouches you can attach larger pockets, again by using zip ties.  If you again review SOE's or Lightfighter's websites you should find several pics of various configurations for SOE gear.  Lightfighter's website also has a discussion forum that you can use to perform a search for "SOE".

Hope that helps
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 6:40:49 AM EDT
[#2]
not really an instruction book, but just some pics or diagrams of possible setups. i would like to see the possibilities before i spend the cash
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 7:58:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Right on.  Best way I know of for you to get some ideas is go around to the various sites and perform searches for SOE.  There is quite alot available out there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top