Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2017 11:47:56 PM EDT
I took my Remington 870 Tac14 with me to the Trap range last Sunday.  Thought I would give it a try just for fun.  Was hitting a little under half the birds I shot at.  Next time I think I will switch from slugs to buckshot and see if I can't up my average.

Ok, I was using some cheap 7.5 shot.  Still I was impressed that I could hit anything that far out with the short cylinder bore.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:36:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Sweet

Brobee posted this not to long ago

Mossberg Shockwave - 2017 Special Deer Hunt Preparation
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:04:52 AM EDT
[#2]
The old guys at my club would die.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:12:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah I belong to a small gun club.  We have a one house trap range, a 200 yard rifle range and a pistol range.  The trap range and rifle range share some of the same area so no using one if the other is in use.  The 1st, 3rd and 5th Sunday (if there is one) is reserved for trap shooting.  We have a few people that compete in the state matches but mostly we just shoot for fun.  Some of us have some dedicated trap guns but we also have a number of people that show up to practice with their hunting shotguns.  So we are not so hung up about how many thousands your gun costs.  

I have a Browning BT-99 that I use most of the time.  I just brought the Tac14 to show the guys and decided that since I had it there, might as well give it a try and see what she could do.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top