Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/30/2016 11:58:01 PM EDT
Post some pics of tricked out 1100s. I have inherited 4 and kinda wanna turn one out. How many 870 parts would work?
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 12:18:43 AM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 12/1/2016 1:12:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Look at Harris tactical Bulldozer rail and stocks. They can even modify the recoil spring into the receiver to offer a folding stock.
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 9:52:09 AM EDT
[#3]
if at a later date you want it to work reliably....put an 1187 bolt in it,.... good 8 +1 mag extension... standard charging handle, and no freeloader spoon...
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 1:52:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I did 21" rifle sight Rem Choke Barrel with Carlson's IC choke tube, Choate tac charging handle, Remington 9 shot extension and clamp. Truglo steel fiber optic sights but no EZ loader too easy to hit accidentally. Shortened LOP on the stock. S&B oversized safety. Done.

Thing is soft shooting and deadly with slugs at 50yds but a bit heavy fully loaded. Taking it back to standard capacity makes it much faster on the swing.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 11:12:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 3:01:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sage International Sidewinder (no longer in production)

And it's one of only two that Sage manufactured with a 12.5" barrel. The owner of Sage John Kline has the other.
View Quote

Very cool. ETS does a similar recoil system mod called the Devastator
http://www.elitetacticaladvantage.com/products/shotguns/devastator/devastator.html
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:05:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 12:26:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I've talked to them about their modification, they didn't copy the Sage design. Their system is different.

Sage was doing this YEARS before anyone else.
View Quote

I know it's just a similar mod to eliminate the recoil spring in the stock. The Sage guns were from the 1980's. Just posting that a similar mod is available for the benefit of the OP. For awhile ETS was selling kits to do the mod but they stopped that when Remington Defense showed interest. I think you can still have them mod your gun for you though.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 9:59:29 PM EDT
[#9]

An 1100 sandwich...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top