Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2015 1:13:37 AM EDT
So I got this Norinco (?) 372 for doing some work on a buddy's motorcycle. I dig it because its a bottom eject (copy of an ithica) so my wife who is a lefty can comfortably shoot it. Now my question is this, will Ithica furniture fit these guys? I would love to get some wood furniture for this guy and ditch the cheap plastic. LAso does anybody know about barrels? It currently has an 18.5" cylinder bore barrel, I would like to be able to fit it with a longer choked barrel for hunting and the like.
Thanks fellas!
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:23:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know if they fit, but Ithaca 37 wood stocks are expensive. Even used ones.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top