Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/7/2015 7:08:32 PM EDT
I picked up a S&W 3000 (Howa) with the folding stock for $99 today at the LGS.  I'm looking to make this a little project gun.  I know aftermarket is pretty scarce for this gun, but does anyone know of any manufacturers that still make aftermarket parts for them?  I have leftover stock from my Interstate arm 982 that I think I can fit to it, just have to get a different retaining bolt from Numrich, and I want to put a newer speedfeed forend on it.  I've seen a picture of one that a member here had with a speedfeed stock, so I was wondering if anyone knew if the current 870 speedfeed stock would fit?

Link Posted: 3/8/2015 5:02:46 PM EDT
[#1]
This is one of those things you just have to try to see what will or will not work.
The Howa/S&W/Mossberg 3000 was a close, but NOT exact copy of the Remington 870.  
Some accessories will work, some won't.  
As example, the 870 magazine extensions will not work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top