Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2015 7:39:18 PM EDT
Tried searching but couldn't find anything.  I have a spx black water with pistol grip. I would like a standard stock for it but can't find anything online! Thought maybe you guys would know.
Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 11:46:00 PM EDT
[#1]
You might have your best luck on gunbroker.com. the only thing I know of in a straight stock is the standard one mossberg makes.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 3:01:19 PM EDT
[#2]
M24shooter would probably be the guy to ask about this. He's done about the most comprehensive T&E on this platform and its accessories  I've seen on the net!
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 3:09:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Tried searching but couldn't find anything.  I have a spx black water with pistol grip. I would like a standard stock for it but can't find anything online! Thought maybe you guys would know.
Thanks in advance!
View Quote

Call Mossberg, that model is available with a standard stock.  They should be able to help you with the part no.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 4:07:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Call Mossberg

Unless you just luck up on someone with a stock for sale I expect Mossberg will be your best bet
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 4:33:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the help I will give them a call
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 7:11:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Mesa Urbino will be coming out with the non-pistol grip version of this stock sometime later this year. The Mesa Urbino is much shorter and the length of pull issue is solved, completely. They can be purchased HERE.  I am in no way affiliated with the vendor, I'm just a customer.

In this picture I had inadvertently misaligned the handguard with rear set screw. I have fixed the problem, but haven't taken new photo's yet.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 8:59:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Mesa Urbino will be coming out with the non-pistol grip version of this stock sometime later this year. The Mesa Urbino is much shorter and the length of pull issue is solved, completely. They can be purchased HERE.  I am in no way affiliated with the vendor, I'm just a customer.

In this picture I had inadvertently misaligned the handguard with rear set screw. I have fixed the problem, but haven't taken new photo's yet.
http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s560/onlythetip/DSC01656_zpsbb631e72.jpg
View Quote

Who's  forend ETA or Aimpro?  Your username cracked me up!
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 8:57:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s560/onlythetip/DSC01656_zpsbb631e72.jpg

Bought it here. I think it's the best version available, installations was simple and fast (just don't screw the rear set screw too much). Some others look too much like tactical ninja stuff.

I bought the extended safety from Harris tactical as well. I used the Nordic Components Shotgun Barrel Clamp, just to secure the barrel and mag tube together.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:11:26 PM EDT
[#9]
[b]Bought it here. I think it's the best version available, installations was simple and fast (just don't screw the rear set screw too much). Some others look too much like tactical ninja stuff.

I bought the extended safety from Harris tactical as well. I used the Nordic Components Shotgun Barrel Clamp, just to secure the barrel and mag tube together.
View Quote

Cool, thanks. Its a Bobcat, so thats the ETA rail. Like it, better looking than the Aimpro.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top