Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2002 6:17:01 AM EDT
Any ideas on a good sling to get for a remington 870 with a factory folding stock?
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 7:47:40 AM EDT
[#1]
4LIFE,
      A good choice would the super sling, put out by outdoor products, it is a quick adj. nylon sling, I think this brand will suit you fine, check with your local gander mountain or drop me a line if you cannot find one .

RON KONTOWSKY
DEAN`S GUN SHOP 2
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 10:04:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Do you need the sling for general carrying, or for shotgun/Tactical matches?For general carry, I use a leather USGI 1" wide sling.For Tactical shoots I use a Tacstar nylon tactical sling( when you release the weapon, it hangs infront at  waist or cheet level with the muzzle poining down at roughly a 45 degree angle).I used the Tac sling alot when I had the folding stock on my Rem870 Police Magnum.Swapped the folder out for a Choate pistol grip full stock and use the leather sling more often now.HTH. Skullboy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top