Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/25/2013 10:54:21 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/25/2013 11:16:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks just like a 1919 witha railed handguard.
Link Posted: 8/25/2013 11:20:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks interesting.

Are they available?

How much?
Link Posted: 8/26/2013 7:33:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Hello Sir!

They are available from Atlantic FIrearms for $609; the lowest price on the market for the highest quality product.

You may also become a dealer through them;

We are the manufacturer and importer which also stocks/distributes them, but we try to send as much business towards atlantic from these forums.
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 9:14:28 AM EDT
[#4]
I like it.

If you need someone to 'test" it for an extended period of time, I am your man!!!

Craig
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 9:25:51 AM EDT
[#5]
I like the concept a lot!

Not sure about the aesthetics.  Still making up my mind.  

If I wasn't in the midst of a divorce, I'd pick one up out of general principal.
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 5:12:17 PM EDT
[#6]
What  magazine capacities are available
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 6:29:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hello Sir!

They are available from Atlantic FIrearms for $609; the lowest price on the market for the highest quality product.

You may also become a dealer through them;

We are the manufacturer and importer which also stocks/distributes them, but we try to send as much business towards atlantic from these forums.
View Quote

We sent a request to you tobe a dealer a while ago, still waiting on a reply.
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 6:33:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
What  magazine capacities are available
View Quote

They use the Akdal MKA 1919 mags ,factory  2-5-10's available a couple after market extensions available, feed lips and mag catch hole placement is really the only problems with this platform, easy fix. But for the price you shouldn't have to FIX new stuff.
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 9:02:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Hello Tooth and Nail.

We are not allowed to advertise through AR-15.com forum, as the vendor advertising positions were closed when we requested it.

If you want to be a dealer you may either re-contact NATMIL(email server problem). But we also recommend that you contact Atlantic Firearms as they are a distributor for our BR-99's and forum contributor.
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 9:03:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Hello Craig,

Our distributors and vendors are doing such currently; you will see a in depth review written on thefirearmsblog next month.

If you know any popular reviewers please send them our way; we have several hundred shotguns in stock.

We are reaching out to: hickock45 and some of the popular youtubers this month also to get the product out.
Link Posted: 8/29/2013 3:04:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/29/2013 6:54:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Guys & Gals if you are interested in testing one of these shotguns out please feel free to email our office we will hook you up with a range review Discount  [email protected]
View Quote

I am interested in testing this. I sent an email.

Thanks,
Craig
Link Posted: 8/29/2013 11:26:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Guys & Gals if you are interested in testing one of these shotguns out please feel free to email our office we will hook you up with a range review Discount  [email protected]
View Quote

I am interested in testing/reviewing this, and I sent an email.  I can also give my input on how these run with a bullet button for those of us behind the liberal curtain here in Ca.

ETA: email sent.
Link Posted: 8/29/2013 11:27:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

I sent an email. I have an upcoming Tactical Shotgun class in about 2 weeks. I would like to put it thru the ringer if possible.
Link Posted: 8/30/2013 2:56:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/31/2013 5:12:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/31/2013 4:49:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Email sent!
Link Posted: 9/1/2013 9:38:38 AM EDT
[#18]
It looks like a great gun. But why oh why did you not have a replaceable pistol grip and stock like a M4/M16?
Link Posted: 9/1/2013 10:13:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
It looks like a great gun. But why oh why did you not have a replaceable pistol grip and stock like a M4/M16?
View Quote

I would think because it is a polymer lower and it would break.  Looks like they did it more like a Cav Arms lower instead of some of the other polymer AR lowers that people have break on them, and that is just with .223.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 6:29:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Where are these imported from?
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 11:40:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Turkey
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 7:51:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Well, I just got my tracking info and it should be here by Tuesday. Hopefully I can duck out of work early on Friday and get to the range
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 7:01:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

We have a prototype with a milled aluminum lower that takes standard AR-15 grips/stocks.

We will see if our dealers/distributors/investors will be willing to take this higher priced model before we take it into mass production.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 12:36:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

We have a prototype with a milled aluminum lower that takes standard AR-15 grips/stocks.

We will see if our dealers/distributors/investors will be willing to take this higher priced model before we take it into mass production.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What about selling the lower as an accessory?  I would buy one if the price is reasonable (~$100).  Also, have you considered developing a drum style magazine for these?  The 10 round stick mag is really long...
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 2:01:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

What about selling the lower as an accessory?  I would buy one if the price is reasonable (~$100).  Also, have you considered developing a drum style magazine for these?  The 10 round stick mag is really long...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hello BusaBoy2009,

Our manufacturing is based on volume and smaller margins; we will float the idea with our distributors.

But the most interest is in our model which accepts 20 and 30 round drums. We will post more about this model later, as at instruction of our CFO we do not "hype" products which may be several months out.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 5:24:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Anything to shot how the action works, I would be most interested to see exactly how the gas system works?
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:39:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Mine just arrived and I posted my initial impressions Here
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:45:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Looks good. I would hope to mount a light somehow.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 8:19:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Anything to shot how the action works, I would be most interested to see exactly how the gas system works?
View Quote

Hello RogueSpear!

I believe our partner's review below has some pictures; other reviewers will be posting more pictures and videos up soon.

You will see a review on "thefirearmsblog" next month which will also go into more detail.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 3:04:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Here are a few pictures of the operating system:

Bolt unlocked

Bolt locked

Gas Piston

Gas ports

Bolt group in battery

Bolt group unlocked

Link Posted: 9/14/2013 1:24:53 AM EDT
[#31]
We received ours earlier this week after a small glitch in shipping. Thank you Atlantic for your professional and fast response.
Within an hour after getting it home it had happily ate a box of low brass Winchester AA 71/2 shot sporting clays.
The barrel was still warm when we took it all the way down to the last pin and spring. Internals are very similar to the MKA.

This will be our prototype gun. By months end we will have added some of our favorite mod's.

All in all it's a nice shotgun!

TFF
Link Posted: 9/15/2013 12:15:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Mine arrives Tuesday, followed by a 10 day wait period.  I should be able to pick mine up and shoot it either the 28th or the 29th and I will be writing my review then.
Link Posted: 9/15/2013 7:06:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Hello AR-15 Forum,

We appreciate the community's excellent reviews of our BR-99 product. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you may have any technical questions or recommendations.

We do also appreciate Atlantic Firearms for distributing and advertising our product for us.

If you would like to see our product in more venues and outlets, please let us or Atlantic Firearms know.
Link Posted: 9/15/2013 10:51:36 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Here are a few pictures of the operating system:
Gas Piston
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/gunz213/null_zps8d991f3b.jpg
View Quote

Is that a single ring on the piston?  Is is removable or part of the piston assembly?

What is parts availability supposed to look like on these?
The pusher assembly (silver/metal piece running back to the action for cycling) looks quite beefy on this thing!
Link Posted: 9/17/2013 3:51:12 PM EDT
[#35]
There is a single "snap ring" on the piston that is removable
Link Posted: 9/17/2013 3:54:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Hello NATMIL,

Do you have hand-guards available for purchase separately?
Link Posted: 9/17/2013 4:54:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Hello NATMIL,

Do you have hand-guards available for purchase separately?
View Quote

I would also like an additional handguard if possible. I want to install a rail for my camera, but I'd like a backup in case I goof up.
Link Posted: 9/17/2013 6:59:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Hello Friends,

We do not have the handguard spare part available yet.

But we have filled our import permit and will begin stocking nearly every part for the BR-99. We are not sure if our handguard will fit on shotguns similar to the BR-99.

If we have good response from our distributors, we will produce a drop in full aluminum quad rail handguard.

Please let us also know which modifications or accessories you may want for the BR-99 so we may ask our distributors if they may stock such item if we are to produce it.
Link Posted: 9/17/2013 11:27:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Hello Friends,

But we have filled our import permit and will begin stocking nearly every part for the BR-99. We are not sure if our handguard will fit on shotguns similar to the BR-99.

If we have good response from our distributors, we will produce a drop in full aluminum quad rail handguard.

Please let us also know which modifications or accessories you may want for the BR-99 so we may ask our distributors if they may stock such item if we are to produce it.
View Quote

How about a bolt on bottom rail?

10-20 round drum mags.

That aluminum receiver you mentioned.

Some MOLLE nylon pouches for the mags (and drums if/when available).

That is my wish list so far.
Link Posted: 9/18/2013 1:08:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Hello Friends,

View Quote

Hello NATMIL,

We are a manufacturer of 922r compliant parts for imported firearms. We are currently awaiting our FFL in order to work on the weapons in our shop,
but we would like to partner directly with an importer/distributor to be able to offer "off the shelf" compliant weapons.

Many of the accessories that are desired for this platform will require compliance to the 922r rule. We will be contacting both Atlantic and NATMIL as soon as
our FFL paperwork arrives to become a dealer/distributor.

In the mean time, we are interested in all of the different  modifications and accessories you mention in your posts.

TFF
Link Posted: 9/18/2013 9:53:06 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

10-20 round drum mags.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hello Friends,

10-20 round drum mags.

Hello Mr. Busaboy,

Those are some very good recommendations. We are debating whether to do a full aluminum quad rail for drop in, or to make bolt/screw on side and lower rails for the existing handguard.

The drum has been prototyped and worked excellent, but looks silly sticking so far down from the mag well. We are thinking of doing a separate model with a low profile mag well to use some "existing drums" on the market. Note that this is not yet planned for production, but it is on our R&D table.

We do produce tactical pouches and gears as an OEM for many of your popular importers in the USA. The market is small, so we will ask our distributors if they have interest.
Link Posted: 9/18/2013 9:54:53 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Hello NATMIL,

We are a manufacturer of 922r compliant parts for imported firearms. We are currently awaiting our FFL in order to work on the weapons in our shop,
but we would like to partner directly with an importer/distributor to be able to offer "off the shelf" compliant weapons.

Many of the accessories that are desired for this platform will require compliance to the 922r rule. We will be contacting both Atlantic and NATMIL as soon as

In the mean time, we are interested in all of the different  modifications and accessories you mention in your posts.

TFF
View Quote

Hello Uzifish,

We are not allowed to advertise/discuss business on the forums as were unable to become industry partner.

We are interested in your proposal, but we must note to you that we do produce our own 922R parts for all our imported guns, as it is much cheaper than to outsource.

Nonetheless please contact Atlantic or us to become a dealer, or buy parts for your own builds.
Link Posted: 9/18/2013 1:31:42 PM EDT
[#43]
THE BIGGEST REQUEST is a Lower Receiver capable of accepting standard AR stocks and grips
This doesn't even need to be aluminum if you can reinforce it correctly with techno-polymer. Also, since the lower of the gun is NOT the firearm, you can sell this as an accessory.

Quoted:
Hello Friends,

View Quote
Link Posted: 9/18/2013 9:40:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Hello Mr. Busaboy,

Those are some very good recommendations. We are debating whether to do a full aluminum quad rail for drop in, or to make bolt/screw on side and lower rails for the existing handguard.

The drum has been prototyped and worked excellent, but looks silly sticking so far down from the mag well. We are thinking of doing a separate model with a low profile mag well to use some "existing drums" on the market. Note that this is not yet planned for production, but it is on our R&D table.

We do produce tactical pouches and gears as an OEM for many of your popular importers in the USA. The market is small, so we will ask our distributors if they have interest.
View Quote

Do you have any pictures of the drum mags?  I can't see them being any more absurd than the length of the 10 round stick mag, especially if they have a higher capacity.

As far as the pouches go, I would be interested in purchasing a few and if you could point me in the direction of a distributor who sells them or information on how I can buy a few, I would appreciate it.

ETA: also, I feel add on rails for the sides and the bottom (especially this) for the factory rail would be the best way to go as an aluminum forend would add unnecessary weight and complexity.  The plastic forend the gun comes with is light weight, has a nice profile, and really no one is going to need the reinforcement of an aluminum rail for a bi-pod.  Plastic with a bolt on rail would be more than sufficient for mounting a flashlight/laser/vertical grip (which is what 99.9999% of us would use it for).
Link Posted: 9/19/2013 4:53:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Do you have any pictures of the drum mags?  I can't see them being any more absurd than the length of the 10 round stick mag, especially if they have a higher capacity.

As far as the pouches go, I would be interested in purchasing a few and if you could point me in the direction of a distributor who sells them or information on how I can buy a few, I would appreciate it.

ETA: also, I feel add on rails for the sides and the bottom (especially this) for the factory rail would be the best way to go as an aluminum forend would add unnecessary weight and complexity.  The plastic forend the gun comes with is light weight, has a nice profile, and really no one is going to need the reinforcement of an aluminum rail for a bi-pod.  Plastic with a bolt on rail would be more than sufficient for mounting a flashlight/laser/vertical grip (which is what 99.9999% of us would use it for).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hello Mr. Busaboy,

We cannot import the shotgun if it has the bottom or side rails; so we would likely injection mold it in the USA and add it after import.

Apologies but we do not post pictures of products which we have prototyped, but are not confirmed for full scale production yet. We will ask our distributors for orders to push the requested accessories.
Link Posted: 9/22/2013 6:40:04 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Hello Uzifish,

We are not allowed to advertise/discuss business on the forums as were unable to become industry partner.

We are interested in your proposal, but we must note to you that we do produce our own 922R parts for all our imported guns, as it is much cheaper than to outsource.

Nonetheless please contact Atlantic or us to become a dealer, or buy parts for your own builds.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hello NATMIL,

TFF

Hello Uzifish,

So is this 922r compliant straight out of the box?  We could take this and immediately use the 10 round mags without worrying about import parts count?

Link Posted: 9/28/2013 7:24:58 PM EDT
[#47]
I just picked mine up yesterday from the 10-day wait.  My range review will follow me shooting it Monday.  

First impressions: fit and finish are nice, no apparent tooling marks on the metal components, the polymer components are very well fitted together with tight margins.  The trigger feels crisp with minimal creep, and the safety function is very solid, locking the trigger movement similar to a cross bolt.  The shotgun is extremely light for what it is, with the exception of the mags, as those suckers are pretty heavy.  The factory sights are decent for a shotgun, but the "multiple reticle" rear sight is not necessary, with most of the rear sight options (especially the rear post) not being ideal to work with the front sight.  The rear peep option or the rear v-option seem like the easiest to pick up the front post with from the factory options.  So far I determined that the Magpul BAD lever will not fit this shotgun out of the box and a set of Troy Fixed Iron sights (takeoffs from another build) are an improvement over the factory plastic sights.
Link Posted: 9/30/2013 6:18:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Did you end up going to the range today? (I'm definitely interested, seems like a better design than the MKA 1919.)
Link Posted: 9/30/2013 8:15:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 10/4/2013 7:43:11 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

this would be very desirable and probably a deciding factor in me buying one

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top