Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2013 8:34:32 AM EDT
I have a saiga 12 and at some point I'm going to convert it and have a few questions. Is the bonesteel stock buffer tube integral to the unit? I guess the only concern would be if it was integral and something on the buffer tube failed then I would have to replace the whole unit as opposed to just the buffer tube. Also, how rugged is the folding mechanism and would you recommend this product. . Last question, can the safety be manipulated in the folded position.I guess im looking for some kind of collapsible stock and would only fold for storage
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 1:39:42 PM EDT
[#1]
the tube Is integral to the unit.
If by some crazy happenstance the tube was damaged(stronger than m4 tube, thicker walled forged 7075t6 with no threads cut in to weaken it)I would be glad to replace it

It is the strongest aftermarket folding stock on the market.

My recommendation would be meaningless.

the safety cannot be easily manipulated with a right side folder, but unfolding can be done near instantaneously.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top