Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2012 1:21:38 PM EDT
You guys know any retailers with the Benelli M2 12ga 21" barrel in stock?   I literally can't find anything out there...
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 1:26:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 11:54:53 PM EDT
[#2]
great find!   they seem to have the gun with factory 21" barrel (never seen that before).     Since I already own an M2, what i'd love to find is a place that has just the barrel for sale.    I checked benelli's website and it looks like they're OOS on that model.    Any ideas for a source for the barrel?
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 2:52:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Midwest Gun Works has 21" barrel in camo, currently out of stock in the matte blue.

Get your check book out...Benelli barrels are not in the same price range as 870 barrels
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 12:00:17 PM EDT
[#4]
anyone know a place with the black matte 21" barrels in stock?   can't someone just sell me theirs?  (kidding)
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 5:10:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Call Benny Hill at Triangle Shooting Sports.  I have no idea if he has barrels, but he mentioned getting in some 21" and 24" guns . He does a lot of  Benelli custom work and might have a line on available barrels.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top