Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2012 7:16:32 PM EDT
Hello everyone,

I'm looking to get a FN SLP Tactical shotgun, see below pic.  Does anyone know of a good reputable dealer online that has them cheap?

FN SLP

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/14/2012 3:55:02 PM EDT
[#1]
no one will have this cheap, it's is a great shotgun however, you won't be disappointed.
Link Posted: 3/15/2012 1:56:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Hello everyone,

I'm looking to get a FN SLP Tactical shotgun, see below pic.  Does anyone know of a good reputable dealer online that has them cheap?

FN SLP

Thanks

I think CDNN has them in their newest catalog. You have to call for a price though.
Link Posted: 3/15/2012 4:03:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hello everyone,

FN SLP

Thanks

I think CDNN has them in their newest catalog. You have to call for a price though.

I got my Mk1 (22" non-PG) for $950 there about 6 months ago.

I'm looking for the 18" barrel one next.

I wish someone was making aftermarket Pistol Grip full stocks for them because I don't like the factory PG full stock.
Link Posted: 3/15/2012 12:50:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hello everyone,

FN SLP

Thanks

I wish someone was making aftermarket Pistol Grip full stocks for them because I don't like the factory PG full stock.

$950 is what I paid for mine also.   It was $999 at Gander Mtn.   I had them order it, and thankfully I had a 5% off coupon so that saved $50.   It is a great shotgun.  As a life long Beretta 1201FP and Ben elli shooter I really like how the FN is built.

My only minor complaints are:

The action will slow down in cold weather after having shooting.  All the carbon and crud tends to freeze if you take a break from shooting.  Found this out after shooting 800+ rounds on a cold WI morning.

The scope rail is set up more for weaver style scope rings vs. picatinny.   I have a Trijicon Reflex and a M2 Aimpoint and neither would work without modifying the rail, or what I did was buy another $60 Aimpoint mount for a weaver rail.    I know FN/Browning/Winchester are building the rail more for slug hunters who will use weaver rings and a scope, but a tactical shotgun should have different mounting options.

All in all it is a great shotgun.   And as a guy with four Beretta 1201FPsand eight Benelli interia guns kool aid drinker to admit the FN semi auto is GTG  you know I mean business.

Link Posted: 3/15/2012 3:09:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hello everyone,

FN SLP

Thanks

$950 is what I paid for mine also.   It was $999 at Gander Mtn.   I had them order it, and thankfully I had a 5% off coupon so that saved $50.   It is a great shotgun.  As a life long Beretta 1201FP and Ben elli shooter I really like how the FN is built.

My only minor complaints are:

The action will slow down in cold weather after having shooting.  All the carbon and crud tends to freeze if you take a break from shooting.  Found this out after shooting 800+ rounds on a cold WI morning.

The scope rail is set up more for weaver style scope rings vs. picatinny.   I have a Trijicon Reflex and a M2 Aimpoint and neither would work without modifying the rail, or what I did was buy another $60 Aimpoint mount for a weaver rail.    I know FN/Browning/Winchester are building the rail more for slug hunters who will use weaver rings and a scope, but a tactical shotgun should have different mounting options.

All in all it is a great shotgun.   And as a guy with four Beretta 1201FPsand eight Benelli interia guns kool aid drinker to admit the FN semi auto is GTG  you know I mean business.

Thats good info considering I'm looking at one myself...Thank You

This is what I found on the FN website

- Top-mounted cantilever Weaver-pattern accessory rail on FN SLP Mark 1 models

- Top-mounted onepiece MIL-STD 1913 accessory rail on FN SLP Standard model

Link Posted: 3/21/2012 11:58:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Question about and fnh if you don't mind.  I've shot shotguns nearly al my life but the fnh seems to kick my shoulder doggone hard.  I'm 63 now,so is it me or the shotgun?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top