Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2011 9:12:21 AM EDT
I tried to search for the past 30 days and came up with nothing. Came across this shotgun and it caught my interest but I cant find much about it. Any one able to help me out?
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 12:10:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Use google and you will find out lots about this shotgun.

Not a bad gun. Solid steel with twin action bars. A close copy of the Ithaca 37.

A little on the heavy side, but well made. Pretty heavy trigger pull on most reviewed.

Accurate with slugs in my testing. About 1 inch off of bullseye at 50 yards right out of the box. Ghost ring sight made of steel with fiber optic front works really well and quick.

A little more recoil than my previous pump guns, but manageable.

It looks like aftermarket stocks for the Ithaca can be used but need a little work where the 2 action bars go and use the Savage stock bolt as it is metric.

Winchester choke tubes fit in the choked barrels.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:17:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Are the Stevens 320 and 350 American made?
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:59:06 PM EDT
[#3]
No, they are made in the PRC, but are backed by the Savage warranty.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 5:11:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Use google and you will find out lots about this shotgun.

Not a bad gun. Solid steel with twin action bars. A close copy of the Ithaca 37.

OP is asking about the 320

The 350 is the Ithaca 37 clone.

FWIW, I have not found any info either, but it does look similar to the Winchester 1300.

ETA:

"We have expanded our lineup of Stevens brand import shoguns with the addition of the Model 320 pump. It features a proven rotary-bolt design with dual slide bars. Several configurations are available, including a field model, security models with straight or pistol-grip stocks and several sighting options. There is also a field/security two-barrel combo."
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 5:32:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
No, they are made in the PRC, but are backed by the Savage warranty.

GTK
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top