Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2011 5:05:12 PM EDT
I want to mount an A2 stock and pistol grip on a old Rem 1100 I have sitting around. Maybe add a railed forend too. Can someone point me in the right direction as to an adapter that would allow this?
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 6:55:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Generally you cannot change out the stock on an 1100 because of the action spring and link that run down the tube.  That being said, a company called Elite Tactical Advantage makes a kit that relocates the action springs inside of the receiver.  It is called the devastator.  

http://www.elitetacticaladvantage.com/products/shotguns/devastator/devastator.html

The same company makes a rail system for it as well.  Just keep in mind all that stuff on your 1100 will make it weight more.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 7:27:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Generally you cannot change out the stock on an 1100 because of the action spring and link that run down the tube.  That being said, a company called Elite Tactical Advantage makes a kit that relocates the action springs inside of the receiver.  It is called the devastator.  

http://www.elitetacticaladvantage.com/products/shotguns/devastator/devastator.html

The same company makes a rail system for it as well.  Just keep in mind all that stuff on your 1100 will make it weight more.

looks like they put it around the magtube like the sidewinder by sage industries...i am very interested in that..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top