Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/21/2011 2:18:24 PM EDT
Looking buy a semi-auto shottie and I always tend to buy the more expensive end of things but this time I am trying to be more frugal.

So what is the cheapest one you would trust your life with? I am not limited by money(within reason) but just don't want to spend what I don't have to.
Link Posted: 9/21/2011 3:01:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Buy a good used one?
Link Posted: 9/21/2011 3:09:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Buy a good used one?

Ok but even a used Benelli vs a used Rem is going have signifacant price difference.

Link Posted: 9/21/2011 3:19:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Buy a good used one?

Ok but even a used Benelli vs a used Rem is going have signifacant price difference.

True.  I'll wait with you for the correct answer.  I was just getting the first answer out of the way.
Link Posted: 9/21/2011 3:37:12 PM EDT
[#4]
REMINGTON 1100
Link Posted: 9/21/2011 3:42:25 PM EDT
[#5]
just get a Benelli M4.  Buy once cry once.
Link Posted: 9/21/2011 3:43:47 PM EDT
[#6]
What is the cheapest shotgun I would trust my life to... it is called a pump ;)

Link Posted: 9/21/2011 3:47:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
just get a Benelli M4 M2.  Buy once cry once.

Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 9/21/2011 4:11:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
just get a Benelli M4 M2.  Buy once cry once.

Fixed it for you.

Even used M2s are pricey.

I'd suggest a good 11-87.  Break it down, check it out.
Link Posted: 9/21/2011 4:38:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Saiga 12. Tough as an Ak47, and will cycle any normal load shells. It took me a little work to get it to cycle bird shot, but it will shoot and will save you a ton of money.
Link Posted: 9/21/2011 7:01:23 PM EDT
[#10]
11-87 Police.  
I have a Saiga 12, out of the box in sporterized form the weapon sucks.
Even if you do a DIY conversion the weapon can get expensive in a hurry.
That being said, converted its like having a different weapon.
Link Posted: 9/22/2011 4:54:41 PM EDT
[#11]
trust my life?

Remington 870

and yeah, I'm trying to make a point.

Actually Benelli M2
Link Posted: 9/22/2011 6:03:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
trust my life?

Remington 870

and yeah, I'm trying to make a point.

Actually Benelli M2

I had a fancy schmancy semi auto once.

I have a Win 1300 for hunting winged and 4 legged critters.

When it comes down to the grind stone, my 870 is my go to stick.
Link Posted: 9/22/2011 8:59:55 PM EDT
[#13]
If you want cheap get a pump.  If you want a reliable semi cough up for a FN SLP / Benelli M2 or M4.  Rem 1100's and 1187's are a little more maintenance intensive and are hit or miss when it comes to what loads they will cycle.  If you don't mind a detachable mag check out the Saiga-12.  They're running $650-$800 right now unconverted and they're not for everyone...but they do work.

CMS
Link Posted: 9/22/2011 9:44:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
If you want cheap get a pump.  If you want a reliable semi cough up for a FN SLP / Benelli M2 or M4.  Rem 1100's and 1187's are a little more maintenance intensive and are hit or miss when it comes to what loads they will cycle.  If you don't mind a detachable mag check out the Saiga-12.  They're running $650-$800 right now unconverted and they're not for everyone...but they do work.

CMS

This, if budget is limited, get a pump action.  I rather have a tricked out pump action with several hundred rounds to practice with than a low end semi auto, that may be finicky on ammo or maintenance depending on brand or model.

I highly recommend the Remington 870 clone made by Norinco, called the "Hawk/ Interstate 982"

Features:
-Ghost ring sights
-18.5 in barrel, cylinder bore, 12 Gauge
-5+1 capacity
-comfortable and effective rubber recoil pad
-compatible with most Remington 870 accessories, such as stocks, side saddles, etc, *currently rocking a receiver mounted Tac Star 4 shotshell sidesaddle*
-Heavy duty 870 style receiver, made with a tougher grade steel *norinco is known for its tough steels used in AKs, SKSs, and 1911s, which makes those aforementioned guns desirable*, parkerized finish, and sightly beefier profile.
-I read that Norinco cloned the Wilson Combat and Remington Police Model for this model, and has machined extractor vs MIM of the Remington Express line.
-Better fit, finish, and features than a Remington Express.  I was not impressed at all by the Remington Express.
-Only $200-250 at your local Big 5 store

Cons:
-To my knowledge, does not mount 870 barrels without a spacer, but moot point for this price point, since could by a second 982 for a price of a decent 870 aftermarket barrel
-The loading area on the receiver is a bit sharp, I cut my thumb a little after loading over 150 rounds during rapid fire, but can be easily reremedied by dehorning the area
-If you want to add "evil features", such as pistol grips, mag extensions, etc, you will need to refer to the 922R import laws.
-I read it supposed to have a cast steel or aluminum trigger guard, but mine is polymer.  The older models probably have that feature.

I ran over 150 rounds of Federal bulk Walmart birdshot through it for practice, never missed a beat.  I will put another 300 rounds or so in the next range session, and hopefully try patterning some buck and slugs.  I absolutely love this gun, and I would trust my life to it.
Link Posted: 9/23/2011 3:13:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Looking buy a semi-auto shottie and I always tend to buy the more expensive end of things but this time I am trying to be more frugal.

So what is the cheapest one you would trust your life with? I am not limited by money(within reason) but just don't want to spend what I don't have to.

Reading into your post, I'm going to suggest an 1100. Get a video or takedown book and go through it. Learn it. Practice with it. I'd probably put a Speedfeed stock or an Urbino on it.

I say practice with it because you said, "trust your life with," so I'm not going to get preachy, but those four words put a whole new spin on your request in my opinion. My personal practice is to never carry a weapon I don't know inside and out.

Link Posted: 9/23/2011 4:31:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Why a semi-auto?

What is your "perceived" advantage of a semi-auto?

Super reliable and flexible = $$$$$
Link Posted: 9/23/2011 4:40:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Benelli M2

Mossberg 930 spx

come on now,,, Rem 1100  Dead man says what
Link Posted: 9/23/2011 7:10:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Why a semi-auto?

I guess for the same reason that I have semi-auto rifles rather than pump or bolt action for personal defense. I can't predict the exact scenerio of a home invasion so prepare for the worst case. If there were multiple people armed and entering my house I would want to get rounds off as quickly and accuratly as possible.

As for the budget, it is really not defined. If the answer to my question is a $2000 Benelli then ok I'll get that but if a Rem or something else will go off every time I pull the trigger and its cheaper then that's what I'm buying.

I don't have a lot of experience with shotguns so I'm just trying to collect as many opinions as possible so I can make an informed decision.

Thanks for the responses.
Link Posted: 9/23/2011 7:33:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/23/2011 7:34:59 AM EDT
[#20]
remington 1100 or  mossberg 590
Link Posted: 9/23/2011 7:46:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
If you want cheap get a pump.  If you want a reliable semi cough up for a FN SLP / Benelli M2 or M4. Rem 1100's and 1187's are a little more maintenance intensive and are hit or miss when it comes to what loads they will cycle. If you don't mind a detachable mag check out the Saiga-12.  They're running $650-$800 right now unconverted and they're not for everyone...but they do work.

CMS

Would you care to elaborate on that?  I've owned two 11-87s and my old man has an 1100 and an 11-87.  We've never had any issue at all with cycling, even on light loads.  All are chambered up to 3" except the 1100.  That said, they are all in hunting configuration with 26 and 28" bbls.  Might that have something to do with it?

ETA:  My Benelli SBE1 is WAY more finicky with light loads.
Link Posted: 9/23/2011 7:50:15 AM EDT
[#22]
I have owned:

Rem 1100
Rem 11-87
Mossberg 930 SPX
FN SLP
Benelli M1 Super 90
Benelli M2 Tac
Benelli M3 Super 90
Benelli M4
Saiga 12
Mossberg 590
Rem 870 Express
Rem 870 Wingmaster
Winchester Semi auto (cannot recall the model number)

Want to know which ones I still have???

Benelli M4
Rem 870 Express
Rem 870 Express

Here is why:

I wanted a semi auto shotty for a very long time. I tried lots of them, and the only one that I never experienced an issue with, EVER, was the Benelli M4. It hasn't mattered whether I am shooting slugs, 00 buck, or light rounds, the gun has fired, cycled, and fired again, with it all. Not a single other shotgun in the list above has that claim in my hands. And this was not a 100 round test on each. I ran a minimum of 500 rds through each shotgun.

The fact that the Marine Corps tested and settled on the M4 is also a testament to what the gun is capable of.

Is it expensive??? Yep. Quite.
Is it worth it? IMO - absolutely.

I still have the 870s because one of them is the first gun I ever bought, and it will not leave me, and the other one I took on trade and cannot replace for what I have in it. Plus, having a spare shotty around never hurt anyone. They are what I use for bird hunting and clay shooting. Everything else dictates that the M4 comes out to play.

Again. ALL MY OPINION and EXPERIENCE!

Advice is worth what you pay for it, and I didn't get any money from you, so take it or leave it as you see fit.
Link Posted: 9/23/2011 8:11:46 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

CMS

This, if budget is limited, get a pump action.  I rather have a tricked out pump action with several hundred rounds to practice with than a low end semi auto, that may be finicky on ammo or maintenance depending on brand or model.

I highly recommend the Remington 870 clone made by Norinco, called the "Hawk/ Interstate 982"

Features:

-Ghost ring sights

-18.5 in barrel, cylinder bore, 12 Gauge

-5+1 capacity

-comfortable and effective rubber recoil pad

-compatible with most Remington 870 accessories, such as stocks, side saddles, etc, *currently rocking a receiver mounted Tac Star 4 shotshell sidesaddle*

-Heavy duty 870 style receiver, made with a tougher grade steel *norinco is known for its tough steels used in AKs, SKSs, and 1911s, which makes those aforementioned guns desirable*, parkerized finish, and sightly beefier profile.

-I read that Norinco cloned the Wilson Combat and Remington Police Model for this model, and has machined extractor vs MIM of the Remington Express line.

-Better fit, finish, and features than a Remington Express.  I was not impressed at all by the Remington Express.

-Only $200-250 at your local Big 5 store

Cons:

-To my knowledge, does not mount 870 barrels without a spacer, but moot point for this price point, since could by a second 982 for a price of a decent 870 aftermarket barrel

-The loading area on the receiver is a bit sharp, I cut my thumb a little after loading over 150 rounds during rapid fire, but can be easily reremedied by dehorning the area

-If you want to add "evil features", such as pistol grips, mag extensions, etc, you will need to refer to the 922R import laws.

-I read it supposed to have a cast steel or aluminum trigger guard, but mine is polymer.  The older models probably have that feature.

I ran over 150 rounds of Federal bulk Walmart birdshot through it for practice, never missed a beat.  I will put another 300 rounds or so in the next range session, and hopefully try patterning some buck and slugs.  I absolutely love this gun, and I would trust my life to it.

+87

Love my 982

Link Posted: 9/23/2011 8:15:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Saiga 12. Tough as an Ak47, and will cycle any normal load shells. It took me a little work to get it to cycle bird shot, but it will shoot and will save you a ton of money.

Winner.
Link Posted: 9/23/2011 9:57:10 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Winner.

Only if you get it customized and running reliable.  I had a buddy of mine in a local shop hand pick mine for me.  He showed me the things to look at, like missing or improper gas ports.  That day, (in june) we looked at 12 guns in his inventory and he laid 3 aside as "vodka" guns to be sent back because they didn't have gas ports drilled in the barrel or there was only 1 visible.    Having put a auto plug on mine and doing the full conversion, it runs perfect, but out of the box some people won't be so lucky.  I think a good self defense gun should be good out of the box.
Link Posted: 9/23/2011 10:19:56 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Winner.

Only if you get it customized and running reliable. I had a buddy of mine in a local shop hand pick mine for me. He showed me the things to look at, like missing or improper gas ports. That day, (in june) we looked at 12 guns in his inventory and he laid 3 aside as "vodka" guns to be sent back because they didn't have gas ports drilled in the barrel or there was only 1 visible. Having put a auto plug on mine and doing the full conversion, it runs perfect, but out of the box some people won't be so lucky. I think a good self defense gun should be good out of the box.

This MAN knows the truth!

come on guys,,,, trust your life on!

Rem 870. yes

Bennilli M-2. Yes

Mossburg 930. Yes

SLP. I'm undecided.

for auto's that is what people are shooting, and they run.

Yes I'm a 3 Gunner. yes it is just a game. but do you know how many shells a 3 gunner shoots? 100's 1000's

I have Two Bennellis, one my 15 yr old son shoots M-2 is tried and true, I got both of mine Used for $600 Each.

Yes I would trust those guns. with my life. I have shot them enough, and they have not failed. each gun eats/shoots about 1000 rounds a year, bird shot/ buckshot and slugs,, and I have had mine for 6 years,

if you know a place the people work a gun harder than a 3 Gun match, to test them,,, Before you get into a Life threatening situation,,, let me know.

,, if the gun will not run,,, it gets sold at the next gun show!
Link Posted: 9/23/2011 10:23:20 AM EDT
[#27]
My Mossberg 930 is great....
Link Posted: 9/23/2011 2:50:13 PM EDT
[#28]
I like my Winchester 1400.  It's not tactical.  but it's not too bad.
Link Posted: 9/23/2011 2:59:48 PM EDT
[#29]

Based on my experience with my Stoeger M2000 I would assume the "defense" model with a shorter barrel and no camo would be just as reliable.  

Granted I have heard some bad things about the M2000 but it's worked every time for me.  

Link Posted: 9/23/2011 5:31:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Benelli M4
Or buy something else and hope it works when you need it to.
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 6:25:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Cheapest used semi auto I would trust is a Benelli M1 or Beretta 1201.  Both can be found for less than $600 and both are rock soild HD guns.

Always have been.

The Benelli would be my first choice.
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 6:59:02 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Buy a good used one?

Specifically a Remington 11-48 or Browning A5.
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 1:31:12 PM EDT
[#33]
‘Trust with your life’
There are several models that are mentioned regularly on this forum that people obviously trust.
I would think there are not many on this board that would trust their life to a weapon they had not worked up and knew was absolutely reliable with their ammo.
In the end I guess it comes down to what ‘trust with your life’ means to each of us. I have several weapons I ‘trust’ within the weapons’ limitations.
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 3:46:20 PM EDT
[#34]
To add to that...the question should be which ammunition do you trust with your life in your shotgun...because every individual firearm will be a little different even within the same model, with one cycling a specific brand well while another may not.  If you want the AK of the tube fed shotgun world...get a Benelli M4.  If you want the AK of the magazine fed shotgun world...get a Siaga-12.  There's plenty of good shotguns out there cheaper than these two...but you're more likely to have issues with certain types of ammo as you get lower in cost.  Both the M4 and the Siaga-12 will feed anything you put through them (The only two in my personal experience anyhow), from buck to slugs to low recoil to light birdshot...only stopping short at non-lethal loads.
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 5:00:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why a semi-auto?

I guess for the same reason that I have semi-auto rifles rather than pump or bolt action for personal defense. I can't predict the exact scenerio of a home invasion so prepare for the worst case. If there were multiple people armed and entering my house I would want to get rounds off as quickly and accuratly as possible.

As for the budget, it is really not defined. If the answer to my question is a $2000 Benelli then ok I'll get that but if a Rem or something else will go off every time I pull the trigger and its cheaper then that's what I'm buying.

I don't have a lot of experience with shotguns so I'm just trying to collect as many opinions as possible so I can make an informed decision.

Do you have to change the types of rounds your rifles shoot past 25m? Slug change overs are easier and faster with a pump. Also, a reliable semi rifle is much easier and cheaper to find than a semi scatter gun. Keep in mind also most people sound like a polka band with pumps - boom pump pump...boom pump pump, but with practice and instruction you can shoot a pump as fast as a semi. Semis are mechanically limited to a certain mechanical operating speeds, where pumps theoretically are only limited by the speed of the user.

For the price of a quality semi you could buy a nice pump and a couple days at a shotgun course.
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 5:14:18 PM EDT
[#36]
weatherby sa-08   $429 brand new.
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 7:02:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why a semi-auto?

Do you have to change the types of rounds your rifles shoot past 25m? Slug change overs are easier and faster with a pump. Also, a reliable semi rifle is much easier and cheaper to find than a semi scatter gun. Keep in mind also most people sound like a polka band with pumps - boom pump pump...boom pump pump, but with practice and instruction you can shoot a pump as fast as a semi. Semis are mechanically limited to a certain mechanical operating speeds, where pumps theoretically are only limited by the speed of the user.

For the price of a quality semi you could buy a nice pump and a couple days at a shotgun course.

Select a Slug can be done very easily with a semi if you do it right....and time wise it's as fast or faster.  You are correct on the whole pricing thing.  One big advantage you have with a reliable semi over a pump is that there's less opportunity for user error.  Under stress people using pumpguns have a tendancy of short stroking and not picking up a new shotshell out of the tube.  It's correctable with training but many people don't train enough with their CCW piece...yet along a pumpgun that spends most of its life leaning up against a bedpost.

CMS
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 7:05:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Beretta 1201.  I picked it up for 300 when aim was selling a few batches of police surplus 1201FP's.  I don't care about it cycling light loads as well as full power loads, because I would never load light loads into it for defensive purposes.  It's 100% reliable with standard loading buckshot and slugs, and 99% with very low recoil #7 shotshells.  Good enough for me; if i'm shooting super light recoil birdshot shells, it's because I am shooting skeet - in which case, i'll take 1 out of 100 shells not cycling cleanly and not care.  After seeing people short stroke pumps under stress, I am actually pretty confident that the semiauto 1201FP is going to be more reliable with full power loads than I would be w/ a pump action under extreme stress.
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 7:10:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I like my Winchester 1400.  It's not tactical.  but it's not too bad.

1400's are nice looking shotguns but they are not very durable.  I have one that was passed down to me by my grandfather.  It looks new inside and out but I've had to replace more than a few parts on it just to keep it running.  I'd estimate less than 2000rnds have ever been fired out of it too...
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 8:14:42 PM EDT
[#40]
My life (and the lives of my family) is worth more than the least expensive gun I would trust my life on.  

Pick the best one.  Don't even consider the price.
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 8:18:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
My life (and the lives of my family) is worth more than the least expensive gun I would trust my life on.  

+1  
Link Posted: 9/25/2011 12:12:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Mossberg 930.  These things seem to eat anything.  Bonus points for having a tang mounted safety.

Remington 1100 if and only if it had the 2 3/4" chamber AND I had opened up the gas ports a little bit.
Link Posted: 9/25/2011 6:49:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Okay, I'm not married and I don't have kids, but some people are all into that, and they tend to really get jerked back to the gravity of things when you take the light off of them and put it on the wifey and kid(s).

I don't know, maybe you can't relate.

Someone kicks in your door and is obviously tweaked out on something. Your wife/kid/whatever are in the kitchen. They are off to the side and out of the line of fire, but in sight of both you and the intruder, and the intruder is closer to them than you are.

What's the cheapest shotgun you want to be holding right now?

Screw that. I bet your answer is "Hell with that noise. I want the BEST! one I could be holding!"

For me, that is a Benelli M4, but I wouldn't feel bad if I had an M2 or M2, either. I just prefer the M4 because I know them forwards and backwards and have owned many.
Link Posted: 9/25/2011 11:48:55 AM EDT
[#44]
In that scenario the cheapest SG I would want in my hands is my Rem 1100 that has had hundreds of rounds through it in the last thirty years with no failures.
My current choice is a Rem 11-87 Police that is about ten years old.
By the end of this year, if all has gone well, the first choice will be a Saiga 12 with a twelve round drum.
Link Posted: 9/25/2011 11:49:49 AM EDT
[#45]
I own a Saiga 12, a Mossberg 930 and 2 Savage 720s (remington M11/Browning A5 clone).
Of them I would only trust the savage 720s. I just posted problems I'm having with my 930 and I see other posts from time to time, trust my life with it? NO! My Saiga, it's fun as hell to take out with a 20rnd drum and impress my friends, but I have had numerious failures with mine. Mine is tuned for bird shot and it has to be adjusted and tested for any other load you want to use, forget to change it after playing with birdshot and try home defense with buckshot and you've got a big fucking russian club! The feedlip actually kept falling off of the factory mag that it came with 1st time I shot it!!

Both of my savages needed minor repair when I bought them, advertised as "parts guns" from a pawn shop, but both run 100% with like $10 parts. I only paid $45 and $70 for them. So that's the "cheapest semi auto I'd trust with my life"

ETA: as others have said, if price is really the factor, get a pump. I prefere Winchester 1300s, but seeing they aren't made anymore, get a Rem 870. I also have a mossy 500 that works, but I've had problems with one in the past and hear that you SHOULD install a Wolf magazine spring right off.
Link Posted: 9/25/2011 12:52:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I own a Saiga 12, a Mossberg 930 and 2 Savage 720s (remington M11/Browning A5 clone).
Of them I would only trust the savage 720s. I just posted problems I'm having with my 930 and I see other posts from time to time, trust my life with it? NO! My Saiga, it's fun as hell to take out with a 20rnd drum and impress my friends, but I have had numerious failures with mine. Mine is tuned for bird shot and it has to be adjusted and tested for any other load you want to use, forget to change it after playing with birdshot and try home defense with buckshot and you've got a big fucking russian club! The feedlip actually kept falling off of the factory mag that it came with 1st time I shot it!!

Both of my savages needed minor repair when I bought them, advertised as "parts guns" from a pawn shop, but both run 100% with like $10 parts. I only paid $45 and $70 for them. So that's the "cheapest semi auto I'd trust with my life"

ETA: as others have said, if price is really the factor, get a pump. I prefere Winchester 1300s, but seeing they aren't made anymore, get a Rem 870. I also have a mossy 500 that works, but I've had problems with one in the past and hear that you SHOULD install a Wolf magazine spring right off.

I missed the Model 11 and Savage 720, but my earlier post stands.  Any used semi-auto based on Browning's long-recoil action is the most inexpensive semi-auto I would trust my life with... and I do.

Link Posted: 9/25/2011 9:14:40 PM EDT
[#47]
I "trust my life" to a 75 dollar Remington Model 11 when hiking/camping and as a HD gun if it happens to be out for cleaning or to take it somewhere (which seems to be always).
Link Posted: 9/25/2011 9:18:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Get a Benelli M3.  If light loads don't cycle, hit the lever and pump the action!

I love mine!
Link Posted: 9/26/2011 6:15:46 AM EDT
[#49]
I have a Benelli m2 21" barrel and love it. Was it more than than the others? Yes. Does it go boom every time I pull the trigger? Yes
I use mine for turkey hunting, waterfowl, upland bird, coyote, 3 gun and yes even home defense. I clean out my m2 twice a year and feed it all kinds of loads. Benelli has a great system and thats why remington has almost copied it in the versa max. I also had a Benelli supernova tactical and that was a great gun too. I think I bought that for less than $500. Another good option.
Link Posted: 9/26/2011 7:15:37 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I agree but if a $600 shotgun will go off every time I pull the trigger then why buy a $2000 shotgun?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top