Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2011 5:56:06 PM EDT
I want to bad but don't want into any unforeseen problems with operation.
Link Posted: 8/7/2011 8:38:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I've talked to a couple of people who have cut down A5's into SBS's (both around 15"), and they said they hadn't had any problems with cycling full power loads.
I didn't ask about bird shot though.
Link Posted: 8/7/2011 9:13:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Its recoil operated. Adjust the spring if it doesnt hit hard enough.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 3:35:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Anybody ever SBS an a5 or savage 720?

Ya, I'm pretty sure somebody did it already

Of all the guns the chinese keep copying, I really wish they'd make a copy of the A5/M11/720 and sell it for $350~ So far I've salvaged 2 from pawn shops for $45 and $75, both sold as parts guns.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 4:13:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Go over to Subguns , there are a few guys who own them there
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 7:18:39 PM EDT
[#5]
There was a chinese copy of the browning a-5 on GB several months ago that was supposed to have been 1 of 6 that century imported about 1999  to see if Century wanted to try to market them. The starting bid was $99 and I thought about it, but the ill fitting orange chiu wood stocks and poor metal work made me pass.

Still on GB...

Chinese Browning
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top