Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/19/2011 4:10:00 PM EDT
well I took my new Benelli Nova pump out today to run it through its paces...........Floored is all I can say. the action was very nice and the stock absorbed a lot of the recoil.

all I need to do now is find a magazine extension and I should be in high cotton

here it is (as posted in the Shotgun picture thread II)

Link Posted: 6/19/2011 4:11:35 PM EDT
[#1]
If you think the recoil is taken away, shoot 12 x 3 1/2 inch shells to patter it for turkeys
Link Posted: 6/19/2011 4:12:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't hunt, But it did a pretty good job on the 00 buck I ran through it
Link Posted: 6/19/2011 5:53:40 PM EDT
[#3]
i have had the nova pump in realtree for years and its a great shotgun. i bought it for turkey and trap and although i dont get to shoot trap as often as i'd like, when i do its a lot easier on the shoulder than my old ithica. do you have one of these installed?

Link Posted: 6/20/2011 10:50:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Im looking at picking one up as well. How are the sights on it?
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 2:09:18 PM EDT
[#5]
nice. I think the stock makes the gun. It is almost perfect for my build and I throw it up to my shoulder and it is immediately on target.
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 8:19:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Benelli sells their extension for around a hundred bucks. I bought one from TacStar for fourty two, +2 extension.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top