Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/30/2011 12:32:06 AM EDT
Got a 870 express magnum recently with a 20" and 28" barrel.  Now coming to realize that the 28" barrel is useless to me lol. Think I'm going to gunshow and try to sell it tomorrow.  2-3/4 and 3" vent rib 28" in the flat express finish. Any idea what to ask?
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 1:19:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Does it have a detent?
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 1:38:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Detent?
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 8:53:11 PM EDT
[#3]
In the Remington 870 manual, it's part #40 (Magazine Cap Detent).
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 5:33:30 AM EDT
[#4]
I'd suggest selling it on e-Bay. Most everything sold there ends up way overpriced, hence you'll make good. Main thing is don't make your minimum price too high. I sold a parkerized 20" smooth bore with rifle sights for $130 on there, which more than covered the cost for an 18" bead sight.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 9:55:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'd suggest selling it on e-Bay. Most everything sold there ends up way overpriced, hence you'll make good. Main thing is don't make your minimum price too high. I sold a parkerized 20" smooth bore with rifle sights for $130 on there, which more than covered the cost for an 18" bead sight.

You can't sell barrels on e-gay anymore.  You will get about $75 for it on a board or Craigslist.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top