Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2010 7:08:01 AM EDT
I've been looking at the ati folding stock for a remington 870. Does anyone use this model? Or can you recomend buying another one.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 2:36:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I have fired most of them and the most comfortable to use was the Butler Creek.  The others fold as advertized but can sure punish the shooter when folded out.  Remington ran a production of dealer specials with the 870 Tactical and the Butler Creed folder that had the shell holders built in.  A decent set up for someone want a compact weapon for storage or carry.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 3:41:34 PM EDT
[#2]
sage international

top one on the page..

http://www.sageinternationalltd.com/si/access/shotgun.html#ts870
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 5:14:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 6:12:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I really like the looks of the ati and how it holds the shells.. As far as comfort shooting it, it doesn't have to be comfortable. I just need small compact and to be able to move from car to car in a bag. Thats all I really need and for it to just work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top