Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2010 9:33:47 AM EDT
basically what the title says the gun is in great shape locks up tight my grandmother used it to hunt small game probally up till the 80s. So i was just wondering are these strong enough for modern ammo Id like to use it for small game as well.

ETA This is a model 5100   i will post pics soon
is the triangle some kind of date code
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 10:03:23 AM EDT
[#1]
" target="_blank">
" target="_blank">
" target="_blank">
" target="_blank">
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 11:39:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
basically what the title says the gun is in great shape locks up tight my grandmother used it to hunt small game probally up till the 80s. So i was just wondering are these strong enough for modern ammo Id like to use it for small game as well.

Yes, more than strong enough.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 1:03:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, more than strong enough.

ok thanks any idea on the year it was made anyone?
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 6:41:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I have no idea on the year; but the 311 Series are great guns. I still use one in 20g for all of my squirrel and rabbit hunting.

Accountant
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top