Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2010 12:52:43 PM EDT
I own a Field Hunter 12 ga O/U Traditions by Fausti and trying to find choke tubes for it.  I've looked around, but not able to find a cross reference or purchase directly from Traditions or Fausti.  Anyone know where I can get them?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 5:22:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Carlson's has what you need

Per their interchange chart the American Arms tubes should work in the Fausti / Traditions.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:36:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks GunCat.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:33:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Any time I have needed an oddball choke tube Tru-lock has come through for me.

http://www.trulockchokes.com/cgi-bin/eShop/index.cgi?page=interchange_list.htm&&cart_id=6455238.55013

Even if it's not listed as in stock on their website, they often have stuff in stock.  They are where I got my Huglu pattern chokes (for a Kyhan built Mossberg), and they give a 5% NRA discount as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top