Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/17/2010 5:14:34 PM EDT
As per the good recommendations of some of the membership, I ordered a Mossberg +2 Mag Extension for my 590A1 back on April 7th from the Gun Connection in SC.

It's going on a 16 week wait for the +2 Mossberg Mag extension and I'm feeling that Craig Price is going to stiff me for the $65. He sent me an email in July stating that he was shipping out the +2 Mag Ext the w/o July 16th and that's the last I've heard from him. It's almost a month later, no product was received and my last 3 emails have gone without a response.

Consider this a warning to the rest of you, this guy Craig Price from the Gun Connection seems to have gone underground and has taken my $65 with him. I'll keep you all posted if anything changes but buyer beware...no wonder he insisted on a postal M/O. What a POS.
Link Posted: 8/17/2010 5:27:03 PM EDT
[#1]
This isn't the place to air dirty laundry.

But, I will say my transaction with Gun Connection was problem free and Craig was incredibly helpful in getting me an extension for my 870 that matched the end of the barrel perfectly.  The product was well made and shipped in a timely manner.

Have you tried calling him?  He's listed on Gun Broker's FFL Network.  I was also able to find his contact info in about 3 minutes via Google.
Link Posted: 8/17/2010 9:33:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I heard that he had some issues with his internet being dead for several weeks, and is severely backlogged. He is a one man operation. I wouldn't put him in the bad business category just yet.
Link Posted: 8/18/2010 5:09:25 AM EDT
[#3]
He posted on this or some other related site several days ago or a week or two ago.  I think he posted comments about the Nordic charging handle for the SPX as compared to the one he used to make, but no longer does...
Link Posted: 8/18/2010 11:54:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/18/2010 1:07:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I didn't have any problems in my dealings with him.
Link Posted: 8/18/2010 4:01:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
As per the good recommendations of some of the membership, I ordered a Mossberg +2 Mag Extension for my 590A1 back on April 7th from the Gun Connection in SC.

It's going on a 16 week wait for the +2 Mossberg Mag extension and I'm feeling that Craig Price is going to stiff me for the $65. He sent me an email in July stating that he was shipping out the +2 Mag Ext the w/o July 16th and that's the last I've heard from him. It's almost a month later, no product was received and my last 3 emails have gone without a response.

Consider this a warning to the rest of you, this guy Craig Price from the Gun Connection seems to have gone underground and has taken my $65 with him. I'll keep you all posted if anything changes but buyer beware...no wonder he insisted on a postal M/O. What a POS.

I have told you that I was back log and will get your tube extension. I have had several very large orders to take care of and I'm only person trying to fill orders for all of the Mossberg 590A1 owners and many other shotguns as well that no one offers extensions for. After this post Please contact me for a refund.

Also I have been working on a large order for some soldiers in Mid East... Afghanistan. Sorry but they come first.  

THANKS CRAIG.....GC
Link Posted: 8/18/2010 7:49:54 PM EDT
[#7]
don't mean to be a jerk, but did you ship it out like you told him on the 16th of july?
Link Posted: 8/18/2010 8:04:06 PM EDT
[#8]
what units use the 590? I've only ever used the 500 and Ben. M4.  Does this tube fit both shotguns?
Link Posted: 8/18/2010 8:53:30 PM EDT
[#9]
don't mean to be a jerk, but did you ship it out like you told him on the 16th of july?

Most all custom shops are running behind. At this point I just want to give his money back. He said a lot of uncalled for things about me. Not very professional and not the way to go about it.

what units use the 590? I've only ever used the 500 and Ben. M4. Does this tube fit both shotguns?

I don't know what they are using. The order was placed and paid for by a customer in the US who said he is shipping them to his son in Mid East, that's all I know. It fits the 500 Milsgun & 590A1.

GC

Link Posted: 8/18/2010 9:01:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
what units use the 590? I've only ever used the 500 and Ben. M4.  Does this tube fit both shotguns?

military 590a1
"various branches of the US military are still acquiring pump shotguns. The Navy acquired several thousand Mossberg 590A1 shotguns in 2004[9], and the US Army placed an order in 2005 for 14,818 units at a price of just over US$316 each"

I just imagine that a few of those are still kicking around.  OP....I've done business with Craig before, you'll get your parts.  

Rob
Link Posted: 8/19/2010 3:17:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have told you that I was back log and will get your tube extension. I have had several very large orders to take care of and I'm only person trying to fill orders for all of the Mossberg 590A1 owners and many other shotguns as well that no one offers extensions for. After this post Please contact me for a refund.

Also I have been working on a large order for some soldiers in Mid East... Afghanistan. Sorry but they come first.  

THANKS CRAIG.....GC

Craig-
Sounds like you are doing some revisionist history making here dude...here are the facts as you try to do a CYA.

I placed the order in early April, you told me 6-to-8 weeks, I said okay. In June you said another 4 weeks, I patiently said okay. In July, you said you were shipping it the w/o July 16th (I have your email stating that) and it's been a month since then and you have not responded to at least four other email inquiries...what do you expect me to think? You can quote me any reason you want about sending stuff overseas...my son fights there too. Obviously, your business practices and false promises to customers speak volumes about yourself and your company. What happened to the unit to supposedly shipped back on July 16th? If you can't send out my order, then kindly give me an immediate refund, thanks.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2010 4:04:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

THANKS CRAIG.....GC

Craig-
Sounds like you are doing some revisionist history making here dude...here are the facts as you try to do a CYA.

I placed the order in early April, you told me 6-to-8 weeks, I said okay. In June you said another 4 weeks, I patiently said okay. In July, you said you were shipping it the w/o July 16th (I have your email stating that) and it's been a month since then and you have not responded to at least four other email inquiries...what do you expect me to think? You can quote me any reason you want about sending stuff overseas...my son fights there too. Obviously, your business practices and false promises to customers speak volumes about yourself and your company. What happened to the unit to supposedly shipped back on July 16th? If you can't send out my order, then kindly give me an immediate refund, thanks.  

This is my experience as well. I placed an order in April for a Hawk 982 mag extension and was told a couple of times it would ship out and it never did. The last time he said it would ship out in two weeks and he'd email me when it was finished. That was over a month ago and he has not responded to my last email but has time to post here. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels like they're getting scammed.
Link Posted: 8/19/2010 4:20:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Are you sure you just want to give him a refund?  Instead of the part he ordered over FOUR months ago?

Really?  That's how you roll?  News travels fast.  Bad news travels fastest.

Send the man his part with a nice note in it & this thread will probably disappear.  Or do it your way
Link Posted: 8/19/2010 4:49:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Just a little advice from someone who's been in a retail business since I was old enough to walk and talk, ( family owned). That's 35 years by the way. I started selling furniture when I was 7, lot's of it high end special order custom made etc..
    Don't make promises you can't keep. Single person small orders go out just as fast as big high volume orders. First come first served, all served in a timely manner. If you're overwhelmed, you're making money, hire help to ship orders if only for a few hours a day. Keep a log with all orders and check it daily. If you have trouble filling an order due to an item taking a while to get in stock from your normal distributors, order it from another company that has it, express, next day, take the financial hit, and make the customer happy. If it's a special item that you manufacture or modify, offer the customer a choice of their money back, or a discount to wait, and then overestimate. You tell them 4 weeks, and take 6, they will be unhappy. You tell them 8 and take 6, they'll be shitting sugar cookies due to the unexpected fastidiousness of you operation. I've seen businesses come and go and know the reasons why when others in the same market fail. I'm sure you're just overwhelmed and are really trying to get things done, but there are ways to avoid the problems you're having here.
Link Posted: 8/19/2010 12:16:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

military 590a1
"various branches of the US military are still acquiring pump shotguns. The Navy acquired several thousand Mossberg 590A1 shotguns in 2004[9], and the US Army placed an order in 2005 for 14,818 units at a price of just over US$316 each"

I just imagine that a few of those are still kicking around.  OP....I've done business with Craig before, you'll get your parts.  

Rob

Ok, roger.  Didn't know about that.  Thanks for the info
Link Posted: 8/20/2010 7:24:42 PM EDT
[#16]
My experience with Craig was also top notch.
Link Posted: 8/22/2010 7:51:20 PM EDT
[#17]
my experience leads me to believe HE is a liar and a thief....

Below is an email i sent him.....

On 07/20/2010 05:44 PM, GJG wrote:
> Craig,
>
> I ordered my extension on 5/1 and have been given 3 different schedules as you can see below
>
> on 5/4 I had received no confirmation of shipping so i inquired if it had shipped
>
> on 5/4 you responded as quoted below.
>
>> Sorry it's at least a 4 week wait. I make extensions for other shotguns as well, that no one offers extensions for. 590A1 & 500 Tactical Breacher 18.5" barrel are two. I can give you a refund. Let me know  
>>  
>> THANKS
>>
>> CRAIG PRINCE  ==GUN CONNECTION==
>>       [email protected]
>>             7103 HWY 101 N
>>        GRAY COURT SC 29645
>
> I told you to proceed that i wanted it and 5 weeks later on 6/14 after i inquired about my order you replied with the following:
>
>> It will be a couple of weeks.
>>
>
> your latest reply 3 1/2 weeks later on 7/8 after i inquired once again was:
>
>> It has been taking around 3 months to get orders out because I have so many. I run a firearms business as well. I will be out of town for a week on business until the 16th and will get you taken care of when I get back. If you need a refund I will take care of it when I get back.
>>  
>> Sorry
>>  
>> THANKS  
>>
>
> That is 3 different delivery schedules.  i have been very patient....paid in advance....but as you may imagine I am getting worried.  I am sorry you run a firearms business as well but i would hope you can see where I may be losing confidence in you.  i have read good reviews about your extensions on several different forums and still want the one i paid for.
>
> I would hope that you would fulfill your latest schedule and have my order shipped within the next week.  I believe that would be approx 90 days/3 months.
>
> Thanks

His latest reply On 07/29/2010 08:13 PM, GUN CONNECTION wrote:

> It's going to be a little longer

On 08/08/2010 03:33 PM, I wrote:

> look....i have been patient.....
>
> send the item i paid for or refund my money.....

NOT A F'ING WORD FROM HIM!!!!!!!!!!

Craig.....want to respond here since it has been a full 2 weeks since i asked for my item or a refund????

Link Posted: 8/26/2010 6:37:39 PM EDT
[#18]
received the following from him 8/22 11:37pm

I going to send your order.

THANKS

CRAIG PRINCE  ==GUN CONNECTION==
     [email protected]
           7103 HWY 101 N
      GRAY COURT SC 29645

real fucking personalable......

sorry i fuckin bothered you and your core business with my order for an insignificant mag extension which i paid you 65 fucking dollars for.....in advance......

btw....you failed to say when you were sending it....by that answer it could be years from now......
Link Posted: 8/27/2010 4:12:36 AM EDT
[#19]
I emailed him requesting my refund a week ago and he has not responded to me at all. This will be the second email to him with no reply. This guy is a thief and people need to know not to deal with him and his crooked business practices.
Link Posted: 8/30/2010 5:00:07 PM EDT
[#20]
I have had the same negative experience with Craig.  I ordered an extension in March, and did not see any indication that he did not honor his committments prior to paying him.  I was told a couple of weeks when I placed the order, then twice told it would ship that week.  Since June I haven't been able to get any response to my emails.  I found a phone number and called it a few times, but there was no answer and no voicemail system in place.  I have placed orders for things which I waited a year to receive, but was told up front what to expect.  Additionally, while I provided a credit card number, I wasn't charged until it shipped.  I think Craig needs to shoot straight with people, and set realistic expectations.  It's not right to take someones money then not provide the goods or service promised.  When you go a few months without any feedback after receiving several false promises, you start to wonder if it was a scam, and you are getting ripped off.
Link Posted: 8/30/2010 7:04:17 PM EDT
[#21]
I found another site he posts on and posted about him there....I f'ing got skewered for questioning  his integrity.....to make matters worse all the supporters of my complaint had their posts deleted by the moderator so that it is only support for him against me....

see here:  Shotgun World
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 9:11:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Just a little advice from someone who's been in a retail business since I was old enough to walk and talk, ( family owned). That's 35 years by the way. I started selling furniture when I was 7, lot's of it high end special order custom made etc..
    Don't make promises you can't keep. Single person small orders go out just as fast as big high volume orders. First come first served, all served in a timely manner. If you're overwhelmed, you're making money, hire help to ship orders if only for a few hours a day. Keep a log with all orders and check it daily. If you have trouble filling an order due to an item taking a while to get in stock from your normal distributors, order it from another company that has it, express, next day, take the financial hit, and make the customer happy. If it's a special item that you manufacture or modify, offer the customer a choice of their money back, or a discount to wait, and then overestimate. You tell them 4 weeks, and take 6, they will be unhappy. You tell them 8 and take 6, they'll be shitting sugar cookies due to the unexpected fastidiousness of you operation. I've seen businesses come and go and know the reasons why when others in the same market fail. I'm sure you're just overwhelmed and are really trying to get things done, but there are ways to avoid the problems you're having here.

awesome reply, QF massive truth

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:35:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

awesome reply, QF massive truth

It really is as simple as this.  I don't care who or what operation you are - this is the bottom line standard that every retailer, custom or otherwise, should meet without excuses.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 11:52:34 AM EDT
[#24]
I can't believe that he hasn't refunded your money yet.  Heck I would have just to make it go away.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 9:31:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I can't believe that he hasn't refunded your money yet.  Heck I would have just to make it go away.

how about getting this guy his part that he has waited 4+ months for...Obviously the deatbeat seller can get items out, he has a large military order...

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 3:55:20 PM EDT
[#26]
heres a whole bunch more unhappy customers....

calguns
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 6:58:25 AM EDT
[#27]
Empty, hollow promises... = no sales, sooner or later ....I'd just as soon throw my money out the window. This guy is blowing smoke and stalling, demand a refund or/and file  a complaint with the appropriate agency. He is just to busy to send your order !?!?....nah ..he has done this to other people and will continue to do it .....being caught in a lie is never fun

If he truly has talent, but no business sense, then he should find someone to do the talking for him. Throwing away a perfectly good business, says volumes to me.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 12:26:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Empty, hollow promises... = no sales, sooner or later ....I'd just as soon throw my money out the window. This guy is blowing smoke and stalling, demand a refund or/and file  a complaint with the appropriate agency. He is just to busy to send your order !?!?....nah ..he has done this to other people and will continue to do it .....being caught in a lie is never fun

If he truly has talent, but no business sense, then he should find someone to do the talking for him. Throwing away a perfectly good business, says volumes to me.

the guys over at Shotgun World seem to think Max100 is a great guy and we (me) are just whinning and being cry babies.....

they take the cake over there......
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 12:39:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
.no wonder he insisted on a postal M/O. What a POS.

that right there would send a big red flag for me not to buy anything from him.  when I buy anything, doesn't matter if it's a 10 dollar item or 1,000 dollars, I use my CC.  

want to know how many times a business  tried to rip me off? 3.   know how many did?  0

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 12:54:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
.no wonder he insisted on a postal M/O. What a POS.

that right there would send a big red flag for me not to buy anything from him.  when I buy anything, doesn't matter if it's a 10 dollar item or 1,000 dollars, I use my CC.  

what to know how many times a business  tried to rip me off? 3.   know how many did?  0

i used gunpal......at the time he had good reviews
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 2:04:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

gunpal/paypal and all those other on-line payments don't protect you from getting ripped off.  

as for reviews, they're  worthless. reviews are like walking by a monkey cage, yeah  a lot of people will go by without problems, but then all of a sudden the monkey decides to throw a handful of shit at you.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 2:31:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

gunpal/paypal and all those other on-line payments don't protect you from getting ripped off.  

as for reviews, they're  worthless. reviews are like walking by a monkey cage, yeah  a lot of people will go by without problems, but then all of a sudden the monkey decides to throw a handful of shit at you.

.....LOL...sadly you are 100% correct......

wish there was an animation for wiping the monkey shit off my face....
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:08:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Did you guys get your parts...  Yet?  
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:11:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Did you guys get your parts...  Yet?  

i wish.....
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:38:02 PM EDT
[#35]
This is crazy. As a business owner myself I can't  believe this guy isn't on top this. FYI "Over promise, under deliver", is not a good business plan.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 3:46:18 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

the guys over at Shotgun World seem to think Max100 is a great guy and we (me) are just whinning and being cry babies.....

Let me draw your attention to post #19 of your thread at ShotgunWorld:

"Tell you what I'm gonna do....I don't even own a Mossberg 12ga but....you email Max and tell him to ship your order to me WHENEVER it's ready. When he contacts me here with the confirmation of this I'll send you your $65 in a postal money order PROVIDED....

That you promise to leave this forum and never return and Grizz commits to banning your butt if you try. Then you won't have a gripe anymore, right?

Rob"

YOU WERE offered your money back by me.  This could have been resolved a week ago as far as your money is concerned.   And yes, I think you're a whiney little bitch that's more concerned with bashing someone than resolving your issue.  Instead of taking me up on my offer you went and gathered others to have a share the fun program on MAX,  SO, if you REALLY want your money back take me up on my offer and move on with life.  

Rob

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 5:20:27 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Tell you what I'm gonna do....I don't even own a Mossberg 12ga but....you email Max and tell him to ship your order to me WHENEVER it's ready. When he contacts me here with the confirmation of this I'll send you your $65 in a postal money order PROVIDED....

That you promise to leave this forum and never return and Grizz commits to banning your butt if you try. Then you won't have a gripe anymore, right?

Rob"

YOU WERE offered your money back by me.  This could have been resolved a week ago as far as your money is concerned.   And yes, I think you're a whiney little bitch that's more concerned with bashing someone than resolving your issue.  Instead of taking me up on my offer you went and gathered others to have a share the fun program on MAX,  SO, if you REALLY want your money back take me up on my offer and move on with life.  

Rob

My 2 cents at this point.....All better to me, take the money back and chalk this experience up as a "No Win".
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:18:15 AM EDT
[#38]
fuck! too much drama over there  for me. not like this place is drama free, but gee it's  like "AS THE WORLD TURNS" in that thread.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:18:04 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rob"

Rob

I told u I wanted no part of your enablin circle jerk on maxs behalf.....what about the other 15 (that we know of) people that haven"t gotten theirs.....????

Now Back off

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 1:45:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rob"

Rob

I told u I wanted no part of your enablin circle jerk on maxs behalf.....what about the other 15 (that we know of) people that haven"t gotten theirs.....????

Now Back off

When you STFU I'll back off.  Just proves what I've said on both forums...you don't want resolution you just wanna whine.

Rob

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 2:35:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rob"

Rob

Now Back off

When you STFU I'll back off.  Just proves what I've said on both forums...you don't want resolution you just wanna whine.

Rob

you payin for max100 's short comings is not resolution....it is enabling him to fuck someone else......

why are you so invested in max100 treating his current customer like shit????????

btw....you did not answer this part:

what about the other 15 (that we know of) people that haven"t gotten theirs.....????

edit to say:

i am not going to STFU until max100 faces up to the people he owes.....
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:07:13 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rob"

Rob

Now Back off

Rob

Are you just a little slow or full on retard?  Have you not gathered that we HAVE emailed him for refunds and/or to send our parts and are getting no reply.  He's offered refunds and then never replies and never refunds anything.  Your little nutcase of a plan to pay back GJG would require Craig to respond to an email and to confirm that with you in the thread over on SGW....have you seen him reply?  Have you seen him make a post to tell his side of the story yet?  I did ask if anyone knew him personally to maybe find out if there were some kind of extenuating circumstance, but nobody seems to have come forward on that.  I really hope there is some kind of justification for why he's not replying to so many people.  I'd be the first to apologize if this is the case.

Just to let everyone else here know...I am also in the same boat as the other people posting here.  Ordered and paid for extension for my benelli nova h2o back at the beginning of May and have heard the same delays and excuses.  Have not been able to get any kind of response from him for over a month now.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:14:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rob"

Rob

Now Back off

Rob

Are you just a little slow or full on retard? Have you not gathered that we HAVE emailed him for refunds and/or to send our parts and are getting no reply.  He's offered refunds and then never replies and never refunds anything.  Your little nutcase of a plan to pay back GJG would require Craig to respond to an email and to confirm that with you in the thread over on SGW....have you seen him reply?  Have you seen him make a post to tell his side of the story yet?  I did ask if anyone knew him personally to maybe find out if there were some kind of extenuating circumstance, but nobody seems to have come forward on that.  I really hope there is some kind of justification for why he's not replying to so many people.  I'd be the first to apologize if this is the case.

Just to let everyone else here know...I am also in the same boat as the other people posting here.  Ordered and paid for extension for my benelli nova h2o back at the beginning of May and have heard the same delays and excuses.  Have not been able to get any kind of response from him for over a month now.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:32:51 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rob"

Rob

Now Back off

Rob

Are you just a little slow or full on retard? Have you not gathered that we HAVE emailed him for refunds and/or to send our parts and are getting no reply.  He's offered refunds and then never replies and never refunds anything.  Your little nutcase of a plan to pay back GJG would require Craig to respond to an email and to confirm that with you in the thread over on SGW....have you seen him reply?  Have you seen him make a post to tell his side of the story yet?  I did ask if anyone knew him personally to maybe find out if there were some kind of extenuating circumstance, but nobody seems to have come forward on that.  I really hope there is some kind of justification for why he's not replying to so many people.  I'd be the first to apologize if this is the case.

Pretty good for a first post X-JaVeN-X, but tell me...seeing as you're evidently one of GJG's gathered lackeys, which one of you is getting the reach a round?

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:41:13 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:44:56 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Let me remind everyone that this is a tech forum, and the GD antics are not going to be tolerated in here. I know this is a volatile issue for some, please remember the rules for posting in this forum.  

VA,

I've got no problem with that, I normally don't go to the gutter with anyone.  My problem is two fold:  

1.  IMHO this thread shouldn't even be in this forum, like you said it's a tech forum. (same was mentioned by another poster in the first response to this thread).  Move it to GD or Feedback and I'd have never seen it because I normally avoid those areas.

2.  When a recruited new member, or anyone for that matter, insults me I will respond.  

Respectfully,

Rob

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:01:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rob"

Rob

Now Back off

Rob

Pretty good for a first post X-JaVeN-X, but tell me...seeing as you're evidently one of GJG's gathered lackeys, which one of you is getting the reach a round?

Don't be mad at me...you should be mad at your elementary teachers for not teaching you any reading comprehension or else you would have seen already how MANY people are having the same problem, have asked for refund after refund and/or their part for months and are getting no reply from him.  Also, wtf is this post count crap?  Is that some kind of e-cock measuring stick? You can keep your e-cock...I've got the real thing.  Apparently, with all your posts that seem to be so important to you, you still haven't grasped the basics of logical thinking.  How can you deny the obvious here? Several forums and several threads from MANY people saying the same story...yet you still are backing someone you do not know on a personal level...he's a name you've seen on a forum...maybe you ordered a part and got it...maybe you didn't...all I can say is facts are facts...and if your reading skills and logic were on par with a 5th grader...you could see that max100 is not holding up his end of the deal.  

But again...as I have said multiple times on multiple forums...I'm hoping that there is a reasonable explanation to what is causing the delays and complete lack of communication for a month or more...I would be the first to apologize and give my honest review on the part (if I ever receive it).

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:06:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Let me remind everyone that this is a tech forum, and the GD antics are not going to be tolerated in here. I know this is a volatile issue for some, please remember the rules for posting in this forum.  

Agreed...I posted in this thread because it was already here and I was just letting it be known that I was in the same boat as so many others with this seller.  If there is a more appropriate feedback forum, then by all means, I agree it should be moved to the appropriate section of the forum.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:56:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

VA,

I've got no problem with that, I normally don't go to the gutter with anyone.  My problem is two fold:  

1.  IMHO this thread shouldn't even be in this forum, like you said it's a tech forum. (same was mentioned by another poster in the first response to this thread).  Move it to GD or Feedback and I'd have never seen it because I normally avoid those areas.

2.  When a recruited new member, or anyone for that matter, insults me I will respond.  

Respectfully,

Rob

recruited???  

X-JaVeN-X...did anyone recruit you???  or if i might hazard a guess.....are you tired of being fucked over by max100 and like me trying to bring this issue to the forefront to pressure him into fulfilling his end of the deal??????????

insulted????  wtf????  that's the pot calling the kettle black!!!!!!
who said this:

Quoted:

And yes, I think you're a whiney little bitch

you are either Max100 himself or a fucking troll because it is hard to believe a non interested 3rd party would be so insistent on shutting up those of us who have been fucked over to this point....

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:13:04 PM EDT
[#50]
He's been screwing me since 5/10/2010:

Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2010 4:47 PM
Subject: Pardner Protector Pump Mag Extension

Max100,

I've seen your posts on several forums about the 7+1 mag extension that you sell, I just purchased a 12 Gauge pardner pump protector from Dicks Sporting Goods and was interested in your product.

Please let me know what the cost and availability of this item is so that I can place an order as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Chad

Sent: Sun 4/4/2010 5:20 PM
To: Chad
Subject: Re: Pardner Protector Pump Mag Extension

The price is $65 shipped. It comes with a extra power Wolff spring & Hi Vis follower. It's made of high quality steel and has a very durable matte black ceramic bake on finish that looks similar to a parkerized finish and it matches the shotgun finish well. It will take about 4 weeks to ship. The payment options are: USPS money order or GUNPAL.com by credit card.

THANKS

To: GUN CONNECTION
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 11:06 AM
Subject: RE: Pardner Protector Pump Mag Extension

Max100,

I just sent you payment using GunPal for one (1) of your mag extensions for my pardner pump protector shotgun. Please let me know when you receive payment and what my expected delivery date will be. Just to confirm, the shipping address is:

Chad

Sent: Mon 5/10/2010 11:55 AM

THANKS

Sent: Fri 6/4/2010 7:07 PM

Craig,

Just looking for an update on the delivery, thanks again.

Chad

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2010 9:00 AM
Subject: FW: Pardner Protector Pump Mag Extension

Craig,

Have not heard from you. I wanted to get a delivery update or tracking number. You received payment on May 10th 2010 through GunPal Transaction number XXXXXXX

Give me a call if you have any questions.

Chad
Sent: Wed 6/16/2010 7:39 PM

It's going to be about two more weeks. I will email when I ship.

THANKS

Sent: Thu 7/1/2010 10:35 AM

Any more update on ship date?

Thanks again,

Chad

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2010 1:08 PM
Subject: PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!!!

Craig,

I am still waiting to hear from you, what is the status of my mag extension?

Chad
Sent: Thu 7/8/2010 10:23 AM
Subject: Re: PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!!!

There are few customers that have been waiting a little longer than you. I am going out of town tomorrow on business and will be back on the 16th. I will take care of it when I get back.

THANKS

Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 5:31 PM
Subject: RE: PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!!!

Craig,

It's been another 11 days since you were going to "TAKE CARE OF IT"... Please give me a real ship date. You have had my money for well over the original 4 weeks that you quoted me. I really don't know what else to say except that this is starting to become ridiculous. Come on man, it's been over 11 weeks now!

Chad

Sent: Tue 7/27/2010 2:37 PM
RE: PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!!!

I have over 100 customers on my list for tube extensions. I will take care of you.

THANKS

Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 7:41 PM

Any update? Have any of the 100 people on your list gotten their product yet? $6500 bucks of our money sitting in your bank... for over 3 months now. I hope when (if) you ever do ship my product that you at least pay to overnight it with all of that interest you are making on our money.

Chad

Sent: Wed 8/11/2010 4:58 PM
Subject: Re: PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!!!

Yes.... I getting rich off of all the intrest considing what the bank is paying now Lol.

No need to overnight it only takes 2 day by first class mail. I will be shipping yours soon. I have had several very large orders to take care of. I am only one person. No one else offers an extension for this shotgun so it's not like you could have bought one somewhere else and already been using it. I'm one person trying to fill many orders for all of the 590A1 owners. You will get your extension. Sorry it's taking so long

THANKS

Sent: Tue 9/7/2010 3:05 PM

Well???

What is the status? This Friday it will be 4 months since I sent you my money. 1/3 of the year has gone by, I really do not think that you have done your part on this purchase. Please give me a firm ship date. I had heard nothing but good things about you and your products on the internet forums, I am sorry but at this point I can hardly agree with what I have heard when it comes to your service.

Chad

Sent Today:

No answer yet huh...

Well buddy, I think that you have pissed enough people off. It's all over Glock Talk, they are even talking about contacting your local Sheriff's office and filing a report and seeking an arrest warrant for fraud. Oh, there is also a recommendation on there for everyone that you have screwed to contact Choate Machine and Tool, it seems that they also do custom Mag Extensions and even though they are $30 more, I am sure their customer service is 1000 times better than what you are providing. Give me a status today or give me my money back. I am done waiting.

Chad

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top