Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2010 2:15:21 PM EDT
Can I get some feed back from those here who own  a shotgun sling that there happy with and would give it  a high reivew score. There are a few  slings out there for carring a shotgun. I'm looking for a simple  two point sling thats comfrontable that will not get me tangle up when I need to to pull it off my sholder in a hurry. I've decided to keep extra ammo on the rfle not on the sling. i would think a wider sling is better for weight and maybe padded  add a fast and easy length adjustment  would fit most of my needs.  Can I get  suggestion as to what you've tried and like .
Link Posted: 5/29/2010 5:25:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out the two point on www.rockymoutaintactical.net
Link Posted: 5/29/2010 6:47:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I like the VTAC adjustable 2-point.  It can be shortened enough to shoulder carry or lengthened for a "tactical" carry.  You can also get it padded if you think you will be carrying it long enough to need the added comfort.
Link Posted: 5/29/2010 7:25:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I made one out of a nylon canteen strap and 550 cord.  Tacticool enough for me.
Link Posted: 5/29/2010 7:33:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks; I like VTAC !  I've  never heard of rockymountaintactical slings  I'll do a search on them. Thanks Again[ 8D]
Link Posted: 5/29/2010 9:41:27 PM EDT
[#5]
The best shotgun sling I've found is the $2 USGI Silent Sling.
Link Posted: 5/30/2010 12:03:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Check out the two point on www.rockymoutaintactical.net

I have one of these for my AR and I really like it.

Link Posted: 5/30/2010 2:28:46 PM EDT
[#7]
I must be missing somthing about the Rockymountaintactical  sling. From the website pictures it seems to be a nylon web type sling with a plastic buckle for length adjutment. can you guys who have recomended rockymountain sling give some of the ways its performs better than the others you've tried. I do know simple is better but at $44.00.
Link Posted: 5/30/2010 6:32:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Not sure which sling you are talking about for $44 .   The Sumit is $31 and can work as a two point or one point.   The two point sling is $26 and shipping on all slings is free.

I have used the Sumit and at $31 is a great value.   It is built solid, adjust as needed and does exactly what you need a sling to do.   Not a cool name, just a great product.
Link Posted: 5/30/2010 11:21:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Sorry I was wrong on the price thought I read $44.00  yesterday. I'm going with Rockymountain two  point sling I wanted black there site ssays there out of stock. I'll give them a call and find out more on Tuesday. Hey I want to say thanks  for your help.
Link Posted: 5/31/2010 1:03:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Boonie Packer

Good stuff,Free shipping when I got mine.
Link Posted: 6/1/2010 7:20:59 AM EDT
[#11]
I use Blackhawk SWIFT 3-point slings on my automatics. I generally use some kind of single-point on my pump-guns, but I did discover that a USGI M16 sling works perfectly on my 590A1. It loop it through the single point mount and then through the sling attachment on the Vang Comp extension. Servicable and cheap 2 point sling.
Link Posted: 6/6/2010 5:24:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Make one (as long as you like) or go with USGI, at least to start.  It might be all the sling you need.
Link Posted: 6/6/2010 5:36:37 AM EDT
[#13]
DDDDDDDouble TTTTTTTTTap!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top