Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2010 7:47:43 AM EDT
Decided to go a little retro, and am ordering one of those Stoeger Coach Guns double in 12GA (yeah, I already know, watched 3:10 to Yuma too many times).  Anyhow, just reaching out to see if anyone has had any success in mounting a sling.  I'm a little hesitant to install the forward swivel on the forearm, since I'm not sure this woud put undue stress on the latch mechanism under the forearm.  I guess you actually pop this mechanism to remove the forearm, which dis-assembles the entire gun?

Kindly asking for any thoughts/suggestions (pics are always great as well!)

Thanks as always
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 11:58:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I have been wondering the same thing. In my mind, all long guns should have a sling (or at least studs).

Link Posted: 4/17/2010 5:00:42 PM EDT
[#2]

this is is a crappy pic, but I added one to mine and have had no problems.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 8:08:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top