Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/4/2009 10:38:34 AM EDT
Ok I have mounted scopes on shotguns before, but this one is giving me fits. It shoots about 12" low at 50 yards and it runs out of adjustment at about 6" low. This is with remington copper solids. They group good tho all 3 in about a 1 inch circle. Is it possible to shim the scope up under the back rings or under the mount? I have a weaver mount that screws to the top of the reciever. The scope is about a 25 year old Bushnell banner lite-site. And if I can how much. I was thinking of putting a piece of .001 shim stock under the scope at the back ring.

Any help guys
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 1:35:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Well nobody answered so I put a piece of paper between the rear ring and scope, raised the MOA about 6 inches at 50 yds. Didn't mose so I guess it will work ok
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top