Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2009 3:57:58 PM EDT
Anyone know where to purchase a Benelli Cordoba magazine extension?  Do the even have extensions for them because I cant find them anywhere.  Are the mag extensions with say,.. the super nova or any other models compatible with the cordoba?  Any help would be great.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 5:51:23 PM EDT
[#1]
It would probably use an extension for the M2, but I'm not positive.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 11:58:52 PM EDT
[#2]
The Cordoba is just a ported M2 Field. M2 magazine extensions should work with no problem.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:36:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks!
You guys are positive right?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:19:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm not 100%. I've googled this looked top and bottom on Benelli forums and shotgunworld forums I can't find anything regard Cordoba extensions, but based on looks the M2 SBE 2 and Cordoba all share the same magazine tube, and magazine cap design. In an interesting side note I found that Benelli uses the same thread on their shotguns as Remington does to their 870s, so theoretically an 870 extension could work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top