Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/4/2008 6:05:32 PM EDT
Or are they still?  My dad has a fairly old m1s90, and i was playing with it tonight, and i noticed it had heckler and koch stamped on the right side of the reciever.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 8:51:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I am not real sure. I want to say HK imported Benelli shotguns from late 80's or early 90's until 1998???

I think I bought my Super Black Eagle around then and it was not marked HK, like my M1 shotguns.

I never understood how HK could have broke ties with Benelli. They spent (lets say) ten years telling the market that Benelli is the greatest semi auto and it is worth the price (I totally agree) and then HK no longer imports Benelli and instead tries to tell the market that Fabarm is the greatest shotgun on the market

I like HK and I like Benelli, but I do not care for Fabarm.

Perhaps the HK / Benelli split had something to do with Beretta?
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 9:06:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top