Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2007 5:25:33 PM EDT
IF (and I have absolutely zero idea if this would even work) it were possible to build a shotgun upper for an AR15 (or AR10, if the 15 was too small, which I suspect it would be), would it be legal to do so?

Or would it run afoul of some asinine "destructive devices" rule?
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 2:26:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Lol I always have crazy ideas like that too. Anyways wouldn't recomend even beggining a project like that without years and years of exp. But incase you haven't seen them a Conveted Saiga 12 is basically an AK-47 that is converted to shoot 12G. I have one with several 10round AGP mags and soon I will be getting one of Mike Davidson's Drum mags (hopefully pretty soon!) And yes the debate about if the gun will go Destructive Device once the drum mags comes it is also a pretty common one. Check out Saiga-12.com if you haven't already it's the best shotgun thread EVER. Hope this helps a bit. Micah
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 2:44:19 PM EDT
[#2]
A company in Turkey beat you to it. Not improted into the US though AFAIK.

ETA: Here it is in 410: AR shotgun
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:53:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top