Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2007 10:03:10 PM EDT
How much are they.?  Any reliability feedback?
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 10:07:27 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Classic Arms in NC usually has some, bought several guns fromn them no issues.  $369 last I saw.  As for reliability it is an AK I highly doubt you will have issues with it.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 12:19:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Just got one from http://www.stanleysproshop.com the other week, $376 with free shipping. Took it out last weekend and it ran great.

Shot 5 wolf slugs through it on gas setting #2 (which is for light loads, shouldnt realy shoot strong stuff on that setting) then shot about 75rds of the cheap winchester game loads that were clearanced for $2 a box at walmart and it fed and shot all of them fine.

Mine was bone dry out of the box. There was a bit of grease on the bolt hold open and that appeared to be it. So put a few drops of your favorite lube on it before you shoot.

The thing cycles pretty much as fast as a regular ak it seems. Its a bit differnt shooting a shotgun with the sights and inch or so above the barrel but after a few shots I was able to throw a shotshell box full of snow in the air and hit it 2x before it hit the ground.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 6:34:26 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Cavalry Arms has been getting them in. Call over there and ask for Russell.

They are the AK-47 of shotguns. Not pretty, but they run and run and run....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top