Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/18/2007 4:17:11 AM EDT
I am looking for a drilling fixture to install ghost ring sights on my 870. Brownells used to carry them a few years ago. Does anyone know where I can get one? I have looked all over the net. They seemed to have disappeared. HELP!
Link Posted: 2/18/2007 3:14:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Email both Brownell's and Midway.
They will either have what you need, or know where to get it.
Link Posted: 2/18/2007 4:32:04 PM EDT
[#2]
No help with the fixture but I had a customer who bought a used gun that had a Wilson sight and the front had to be re glued back and I drill and tapped a extra screw as well.
So if you use a glued on front degrease really well and use a good bonding material.
Link Posted: 2/18/2007 4:34:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Hmmm...installed three sets and never used a fixture. Just follow the measurements in the instructions. I do always add a roll pin through the bead base on the front sight. Just can't trust the glue alone.
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 6:51:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Milldude, it's your lucky day (if you don't miss it). I think this is what you are looking for...
Click Here!
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 4:28:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the replies! I decided to forego the fixture and drill it in the drill press.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top