Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2006 7:50:43 PM EDT
Hey I was going through my late grandfathers things and i found a NIB winchester model 12, the tag says 1953 on it. It holds 6 shells in the tube and 1 in the chamber. It has obiously never been fired, it still is in the wax paper and packing grease. Im not selling it, but where could i find out what it worth. I have shot the other model 12 he has (i didnt know about this one) and I must say its quite a firearm.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 1:28:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I know a guy who bought one for $60.00. Of course that doesnt help you much.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 4:54:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 5:50:44 PM EDT
[#3]
You might want to get in touch with Dave Riffle. I believe he is in Florida, and the guy to go to with anything M12. His book is by far the best on the gun. Since it is unfired in the box with tags the value will be much higher than anything you'll find out there. There has been a tremendous interest in M12's recently and prices are going up. I own 4 and there will be many more before I'm done.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top