Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/2/2006 11:35:30 AM EDT
My ffl guy cant find a Mossberg 590a1 in stock anywhere.............any websites or dealers you can advise us to look for ? Ive seen them on Gunbroker, but a little pricey, he found the 51663, same as 51668 except w/out the speed feed stock, but of course when he tried to order, they were out.
He said he could get the 51663 for like 360.00 and I couldnt find one that cheap anywhere.. Please give me any info at all, Thnx in advance.  
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 12:14:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Those numbers are correct.  Has he tried Jerry's Sports Center?  MOG51663 is their number for it.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:03:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I just recently ordered a 590a1 (#51663) and there's a 4-6 week wait from Mossberg which is probably due to Iraq/Afganistan. Better to have our troops armed. I can wait.

I plan on replacing the Mossberg stock with the Knoxx SpecOps shotgun stock so I didn't have any use for the speedfeed stock. Also, the speedfeed stock seems to be a waste of money. You can get a CQB sling with 6 shot pouch that is better than the speedfeed stock and cheaper.

$360.00 is cheap for a 590a1. That must be dealer cost. I paid $450.00. You've got to give the FFL something to pay the rent.

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:49:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I just recently ordered a 590a1 (#51663) and there's a 4-6 week wait from Mossberg which is probably due to Iraq/Afganistan. Better to have our troops armed. I can wait.

I plan on replacing the Mossberg stock with the Knoxx SpecOps shotgun stock so I didn't have any use for the speedfeed stock. Also, the speedfeed stock seems to be a waste of money. You can get a CQB sling with 6 shot pouch that is better than the speedfeed stock and cheaper.

$360.00 is cheap for a 590a1. That must be dealer cost. I paid $450.00. You've got to give the FFL something to pay the rent.

If its our soldiers I can wait months, and I agree with that stock {knoxx} I hear nothing but good things about it. And I do plan to take care of my dealer.....rents are always going up !!! Thnx fellas
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 4:35:11 PM EDT
[#4]
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=46183455
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 6:19:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Waiting for my local FFL to come through with mine. He's got it ordered, but it hasn't showed up yet.

Doesn't really matter anyway -- I'm out of town for another two weeks, and he hasn't been in the shop much because his wife is recovering from heart surgery.

He's got more important things to worry about. My shit can wait.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top