Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2006 11:23:05 PM EDT
Not only is my Benelli M3 hungry, its also a finicky eater.

Can anyone recommend a good online source that has reasonably priced shotshells?

I'm using my M3 for 3-Gun, so I'm looking for 12ga., #6 shot, 3-3/4dr. loads.

Don't really care whether its Fed, Win or Rem; but Federal seems to have the closest to what I'm looking for in terms of specs and prices.

So far, Cabela's seems to be the place to go for me, but I'd like to be able to price shop a few alternatives.  (Of course, it helps that Cabela's has the Black Hills .223 that I'm also shopping for.)

Thanks to everyone for any recommendations.

-Frank

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 5:29:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Do a google search.......

My thought would be it wouldn't be worth shipping because of the size, but I've never looked around.  Thats my 2 cents....
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:12:47 PM EDT
[#2]
How many rounds you have through it?

My M1 would choke when new on anything less than heavy field loads until I hit the 300rd or so mark... now it will eat bargin bin remington, federal, winchester light field loads from wally world all day... it's slower running but it'll still dump the tubehas  I've shot/tried a lot of 00 buck and NONE of them patterened as well as Estate... well fed low recoil was close... anyway for 90 bucks per 250 you can't beat it.

John
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top