Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2006 8:19:36 AM EDT
I have a Benelli M3 can everyone tell me the good, bad, and ugly about this shotgun !  I picked it up from a guy that owed me money, new in the box, I have owned a couple SBE Benelli guns and they were ok, I just need info on this gun... it has factory mag ext. and pistol grip ! TNX for the help.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:31:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:59:50 PM EDT
[#2]
It is a two piece, main tube then extention !
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 2:07:38 PM EDT
[#3]
enjoy it and shoot it
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:15:41 PM EDT
[#4]
i am looking to buy an m3. i like the switch between pump and semi. one thing i was looking at was a forhand integrated  tac light    sure fire makes one here

it doesn't say if it will fit the m3 i saw a few on ebay that were for the m1 and m2.
and are there any other brands i can look for?
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:24:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I own one, and I enjoy shooting it.  The ability to instantly switch from auto to pump is a great insurance policy.  I've used this feature once at a 3 gun match when the gun was getting dirty to the point light loads wouldn't cycle.

The factory pistol grip stock was too long for me, and I am 6' tall.  I replaced it with a short speedfeed stock that fits me much better.

Does yours have a 1 piece mag tube, or is it two components?  If it is a two piece unit, the M1 extension will fit on and stick about an inch past the muzzle, but you get another extra shell.

I have an m1 and the standard pistol grip stock fits me just fine. I'm just curious, did you get a pistol grip stock from surefire, or was it just a standard shorter stock.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:34:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top