Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/21/2006 9:17:30 AM EDT
I'm trying to find a good web resource for stocking up on some 20 gauge ammo. I've found plenty that offer 12 but not much 20. I'm mainly just looking for low recoil slugs and Birdshot #8 or 7 1/2 (2 3/4 or 3in.).
Anny assistance would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:45:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:07:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought about Walmart, but I've got a semi auto. I've heard some of the el-cheapo's won't cycle reliably.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:01:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I thought about Walmart, but I've got a semi auto. I've heard some of the el-cheapo's won't cycle reliably.

have you tried them?  i'd reccomend buying a box of each and seeing what will cycle in your gun.  shotshells are cheap, so you won't be out very much.

whenever academy does their yearly federal shotshell sale, i stock up.  1,000 rounds of 12 or 20 gauge birdshot for less than $100 isn't a bad deal at all...

in between those sales, i buy remington shurshot by the case.  it's fairly cheap at ~$36 a case and it will cycle reliably in most semi-autos.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 2:41:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Wal-Mart sells Winchester AA  for great price.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 3:19:38 PM EDT
[#5]
academy?
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 9:58:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
academy?

it's a sporting goods chain that's pretty big here in Texas.  i'm not sure what other states they have stores in...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top