Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2006 7:07:36 PM EDT
So, my buddy calls me yesterday and tells me there is a new Nova with the collapsable pistol grip stock?!  He said the info was in the new 2006 Benelli Catolog, can this be confermed or denied here please.  If somebody can scan the picture I would like to see it.  If it is true, I have now decided to buy the Nova.  

He also said there is a place making mag tubes from them too

But, he could just be pulling my leg, so I wanted to ask the question!

ETA - So, seconds after posting this, I just fond the "New Products 2006" of Benelli and it does show the "SuperNova" with a pistol grip stock!!  No colapsable that I can see but mybe soon or whatever...

ETAA - Ok, so just watched the video on the SuperNova and it said that there will be a collapsable stock, but did not show any pictures, guess it might noe be made yet
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 8:21:58 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
So, my buddy calls me yesterday and tells me there is a new Nova with the collapsable pistol grip stock?!  He said the info was in the new 2006 Benelli Catolog, can this be confermed or denied here please.  If somebody can scan the picture I would like to see it.  If it is true, I have now decided to buy the Nova.  

He also said there is a place making mag tubes from them too

But, he could just be pulling my leg, so I wanted to ask the question!

ETA - So, seconds after posting this, I just fond the "New Products 2006" of Benelli and it does show the "SuperNova" with a pistol grip stock!!  No colapsable that I can see but mybe soon or whatever...

photos.yafro.com/pics3/i/20060316/20/8/b/f/8bf1b2f1ec35afa67dd5ecf46c003f14200603160_full.jpg

ETAA - Ok, so just watched the video on the SuperNova and it said that there will be a collapsable stock, but did not show any pictures, guess it might noe be made yet

My FFL showed me the new Benelli's for 2006 and the Rep dropped off some information on the New tactical NOVAs. They did show a pistol grip stock, like the one you posted with ghost ring sights and a extended tube. Also there will be a colapseble stock like the Benelli M4 for the NOVA  It will compete with the FN Tactical pump.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:24:53 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Also there will be a colapseble stock like the Benelli M4 for the NOVA  It will compete with the FN Tactical pump.

I bet also because of the new 870 Tactical with the SpecOps stock too

It is a good year for the Tactical shotgun owner
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top