Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/10/2006 5:20:59 AM EDT
Has anyone heard if they were having lots of trouble with this shot gun?? I have a FFL telling me it's junk?? thanks for any input
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:29:29 AM EDT
[#1]
That's news to me.  Every report I've seen says they are great.  It's the same as a Winchester SX2, just tactical.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:45:22 AM EDT
[#2]
These are superior weapons. Winchester is owned by FN and they "upgrade" Winchester weapons to make thier Combat shotguns and Patrol Bolt Rifles. The FN autoloader is, as mentioned, just a Winchester SX2 which has been "warmed over" for LE/Military/Defensive use. The Wincehster SX2 is an excellent and very reliable autoloading shotgun and FN is a great brand name. Several agencies have adopted this weapon and I consider it to be one of the best combat autoloaders.
The FFL telling you its junk is probably trying to sell you a Benelli/Remington. Junk, it most certainly is not....."over priced", well....thats a possibility.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 6:31:12 AM EDT
[#3]
i don't remember where i heard it, but somewhere i read the fn slp has to be run dry before reloading ... can anyone say for certain if this is true?? i'm really looking at buying one as well ...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top